Bulking Supps?

Looking for some supps to compliment my bulking diet. Currently I am 19, 5’11 and 178lbs. I was just looking for some “good” supps that you guys suggest.

I was wondering if I should get a standard whey or a weight gainer shake? I know most weight gainers are blends and not as good quality so what do you guys think? As far as creatine I was planning on grabbing podium gold as I have had good results in the past.

What else do you think would be nice to have? I know my diet is in check and I am just SUPPLEMENTING my diet with these. So give me your input

for shits and giggles, how about at least listing what you eat on a daily basis

peanut butter, eggs, beef, EVOO, EVCO, milk… :wink:

really though, weight gainers are ok for convenience but it’s always cheaper if you make your own high-cal shakes

Well alright lol. No set diet. I live at home so what we have really varies but on an average day heres what I eat.

I got school 5 hours a day so I eat a few sandwhiches.

Breakfast: 4-5 whole eggs, Ham and Cheese (2-3 egg) omelet, a bagel or some toast.

Brunch lol: Chicken breast sandwhich from subway around 800-900 cals.

Sandwhich later: Peanut butter on wheatbread or turkey sandwhich on wheat bread.

Pre workout: Some risotta, or potatoes or a cup of brown rice with a chicken breast.

Post workout: 1-2 chicken breasts

Dinner: Fam makes the dinner and always varies but it always has one of every source. Always a protein, carb starch, and salad. Protein is either a tri tip steak or chicken breasts, and carbs are typically spaghetti. This is also my largest meal of the day, I think thats the only way Ive been gaining weight as I know you cant grow that great on sandwhiches lol

Before bed: I usually have a few table spoons of peanut butter with an apple.

[quote]scott115 wrote:
I know you cant grow that great on sandwhiches lol
[/quote]
yes… you can. why wouldnt you be able to?

count calories. it seems like a bitch at first but becomes really handy when you need to make adjustments

Well I’ve just always thought. A full meal like a cup of brown rice and 2 chicken breasts with asparagus vs a sandwhich with deli cuts, ya know. But I know you can… Ill try and give it a go. I used to but there was no use because every day I ate something different.

Hoho’s and ding dongs.

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

Hoho’s and ding dongs.[/quote]

Im sure those will hit the spot perfectly. Thanks.

I find that nut butters like peanut, almond, hazelnut are an easy way to get more cals.

LOL @ milk and Dbol

[quote]scott115 wrote:

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

Im sure those will hit the spot perfectly. Thanks.[/quote]

Referring to the milk and dbol or the hoho’s and ding dongs? I’d recommend both.

Some grown ups learn to cook and buy tupperwares to carry meals in. Try it some time before you hit 30.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Some grown ups learn to cook and buy tupperwares to carry meals in. Try it some time before you hit 30. [/quote]
don’t you get embarrassed taking all that food out in front of everyone?!?! gawg u so cool.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Some grown ups learn to cook and buy tupperwares to carry meals in. Try it some time before you hit 30. [/quote]

Wait is that what they do? I’ve never seen or heard that? Some people go outdoors and get pussy, not just sit online and go to the gym…You should try it sometime!

[quote]ronaldo7 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
don’t you get embarrassed taking all that food out in front of everyone?!?! gawg u so cool.[/quote]

Thats my problem. Thats why I often bring lunchables stackers to school…Or maybe if I feel good, a PB&J. Anyway I have never heard of these supps you all speak of, maybe you guys can list some

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

[quote]scott115 wrote:

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

Im sure those will hit the spot perfectly. Thanks.[/quote]

Referring to the milk and dbol or the hoho’s and ding dongs? I’d recommend both.[/quote]

I was referring to the hoho’s and ding dongs but Im sure all four would work great. I think Ill try them out after this tren cycle I am on.

[quote]scott115 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Wait is that what they do? I’ve never seen or heard that? Some people go outdoors and get pussy, not just sit online and go to the gym…You should try it sometime![/quote]
Yea, WTF? who does that anyways? only “losers” who have enough dedication to get big which you obviously lack, obtain aesthetics disregard pussy any day brah. Get that whey protein and some creatine and you will be set, don’t worry about REAL FOOD or anything.

[quote]scott115 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Wait is that what they do? I’ve never seen or heard that? Some people go outdoors and get pussy, not just sit online and go to the gym…You should try it sometime![/quote]

u dumb mutherfucker…here’s a supplement you can eat: shit.

Haha. You kids online are so sad… All you do is back up some online kid you look up to… Sorry I have a life outside of working out and eating. Its obv not my passion. Pussy is : ) Im sure it’d be yours too if you guys would get any.

[quote]Proud_Virgin wrote:

[quote]scott115 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

u dumb mutherfucker…here’s a supplement you can eat: shit.[/quote]

LOL. WOW…Great one lol. Arent you cool