Bulking or Cutting Stack?

Im trying to lose body fat but I also wanna gain size of muscle should i take a Bulking stack or Cutting stack. i was leaning towards something more towards the Bulking side since my diet and cardio should help with the cutting. Also what stack can you guys recommend.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1930626

what do you want more? size or leanness? that will determine your stack. you can put on some muscle while keeping the fat gain to a minimum, but you’ll have to be extra careful with your diet.

By nature, you can’t bulk and cut at the same time.

However, if you’re fairly new to lifting seriously, you may be able to slowly lose fat while building muscle if you put a lot of work into your diet.

I wouldn’t get too hung up on supplements if this is where you are at the moment. Maybe Creatine, Protein, and HOT-ROX at the most.

Like I said, figuring out and adhering to your diet will likely be the biggest factor in whether you reach your objective.

Well right now I have EAS Protein, pre workout I take a shake with fruit and Vasocharge made by scivation with a BCAA pill. And after I have another shake without vasocharge with the bcaa pill. So you say I should get on my HOT-ROX anything else?

again, what are you after more? I personally wouldn’t include HOT-ROX if you’re trying to gain. It will just increase your metabolic rate so that you have to eat even more food.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
again, what are you after more? I personally wouldn’t include HOT-ROX if you’re trying to gain. It will just increase your metabolic rate so that you have to eat even more food.[/quote]

If he has a slow metabolism this won’t be a problem.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
again, what are you after more? I personally wouldn’t include HOT-ROX if you’re trying to gain. It will just increase your metabolic rate so that you have to eat even more food.

If he has a slow metabolism this won’t be a problem.[/quote]

and if he doesn’t? either way, it will make gaining weight more difficult.

it’s like taking a weight gainer when trying to lose fat, not that smart.

here is what I ate today:
breakfast: Protein Shake w/oats, raspberrys, bannana
4 egg whites

Lunch: Seasoned Tenderloin Steak on foreman grill w/ green beans and bannana

Snack: Cottage Cheese

Pre-Workout: Protein Shake w/raspberries, bannana, bcaa

Workout: VasoCharge

Post Workout: Protein Shake 2 scoops, Mixed fruit, bcaa

Dinner: Chicken Garlic Pasta (chicekn breast, whole wheat pasta, mushrooms, onions)

what are your stats? doesn’t seem like much food to be putting on muscle with. maybe fat loss.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
and if he doesn’t? either way, it will make gaining weight more difficult.

it’s like taking a weight gainer when trying to lose fat, not that smart.[/quote]

Well, I’m pretty sure TC or Shugs have talked about successfully using HRX while working to build muscle. After all, some of the compounds in it are anabolic.

For guys with slow metabolisms, caloric intake usually isn’t the limiting issue when it comes to building muscle.

im 210lb 24 yo male, 16-20%BF,