Bulking, No Progress

Well I’ve been bulking for a month now and I’ve been seeing decent results my lats are started to come ou and my biceps look and feel bigger but recently I don’t feel as if I’m making any progress I haven’t put on much weight and I’m not sure if it’s the way I’ve been eating or the way I train HELP?

if you’re not putting on weight, its the way your eating. No matter how awesome your training program is, if you aren’t eating enough to gain weight your body is not going to gain weight.

Yeah I thought so, how should I be eating

[quote]johnny123 wrote:
Yeah I thought so, how should I be eating[/quote]

How about go read some stickies or gtfo.

Lots of whole food- protein and carbs. Oh and when you think you’ve eaten enough- eat some more.

[quote]johnny123 wrote:
Yeah I thought so, how should I be eating[/quote]

like a bawse

You do not understand how many articles I’ve read have no idea which one to listen to

Forget the articles, just eat loads and if you aren’t gaining weight eat more. If you are gaining too much fat after 8 weeks eat a little bit less.

My Food log:
Breakfast: 5 eggs,2 oats sachets mixed with protein shake, protein shake with milk and peanut butter
Snack apple,almonds,muesli bar
Lunch:tuna sandwich, muesli bar, tuna with crackers
Per workout: pasta or rice
post workout: pasta or rice mixed with any kind of lean meats mixed with yoghurt and tuna,protein shake with peanut butter
Dinner: 2 slices of whole grain toast with to slices of cheese, 2 cups of milk and a tub of fruit yoghurt

Well what are you eating now? Calories? Grams of Carbs/Fats/Protein?

1 month and no progress?! Wow.

Eating like a boss. Need some music with the foodz

If you aren’t gaining weight you aren’t eating enough, so if your goal is to gain weight you need to eat more. Very simple. Eat more of the same food you are now, add in different food on top of what your eating now, it doesn’t matter. If you burn 3000 calories a day but only eat 2500, your body will not add weight.

LISTEN TO HOLYMAC

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
LISTEN TO HOLYMAC[/quote]

It will increase your calories by holymac divided by pie slice eatens at given sitting by 10.

If Holymac eats half a pie that’s 20 calories and that’s no bullshit.

…maybe cause it’s only been a month? Give it at least a few months before going all “new plan” crazy.

Do you, at any point in the day, think to yourself “Oh boy! I get to eat again!”

if so, you aren’t eating enough. You should be sick to death of the idea of food. And then eat anyway.

Get tons of protein. As much clean carbs as you can. And then fill the rest of the gaps with pizza.

This is a marathon, not a sprint.

You will not see progress right away, especially in just a month.

Do this for 2 years, come back, then tell us if you have made progress or not.

Your Lats are starting to come out and your biceps look bigger… In one month… What’s the problem lol? Just do what rbimbs said and youl be good, if you go a couple weeks without gaining anything then add more food and train a little bit smarter

[quote]johnny123 wrote:
My Food log:
Breakfast: 5 eggs,2 oats sachets mixed with protein shake, protein shake with milk and peanut butter
post workout: pasta or rice mixed with any kind of lean meats mixed with yoghurt and tuna,protein shake with peanut butter
Dinner: 2 slices of whole grain toast with to slices of cheese, 2 cups of milk and a tub of fruit yoghurt

[/quote]

For dinner you ate a cheese sandwich, drank a glass of milk and a bit of yogurt.

I’m surprised you didn’t turn into the hulk right then and there.

(HINT: eat more)

[quote]johnny123 wrote:
My Food log:

[/quote]

your snack has no protein. your pre workout meal has no protein. your dinner only has traces of protein from cheese, milk and yoghurt.

hint: eat more protein