T Nation

Bulking Help?

I’m currently at 180 lbs, and want to gain around 20-30 pounds of muscle asap.
Which products would help me the most to achieve that, with maximum strength gains.

First of all…

  • What exercise routine do you currently have?
  • How much are you eating?

Bear in mind that supplements are just that, they’re only meant to supplement what you’re already doing/eating.

[quote]newmaster44 wrote:
want to gain around 20-30 pounds of muscle asap.
Which products would help me the most to achieve that, with maximum strength gains.[/quote]

steeroids

I’m currently exercising every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and will sometimes workout Tuesday and Saturday. I’ve been looking at MAG-10 and Anaconda with Whey Protein.

Chankonabe + steroids.

[quote]newmaster44 wrote:
I’m currently at 180 lbs, and want to gain around 20-30 pounds of muscle asap.[/quote]
It will only take; Consistency, Intensity, High Calorie Intake and Rest.

With what you wrote here that’s all I can say at this point.

Okay, well what about taking MAG-10, and Anaconda with whey protein??

[quote]newmaster44 wrote:
Okay, well what about taking MAG-10, and Anaconda with whey protein??[/quote]

That depends. How many calories are you eating daily?

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]newmaster44 wrote:
Okay, well what about taking MAG-10, and Anaconda with whey protein??[/quote]

That depends. How many calories are you eating daily?[/quote]

As stated above, you are not getting it.

Supplements are usless if your work out program and diet are not in check.

age/height/weight/years or months working out/exact program (weight/rep/set or the actuall name)/what you ate yesterday/exact goal (you didnt give a goal, you gave a wish).

or

Dude. Go for it. You will get hUUUge…

[quote]newmaster44 wrote:
Okay, well what about taking MAG-10, and Anaconda with whey protein??[/quote]
What about them?

You weigh 180 and want to add mass and you work out 3-5 times a week. Thanks for the insight.

[quote]JFG wrote:

[quote]Ripsaw3689 wrote:

[quote]newmaster44 wrote:
Okay, well what about taking MAG-10, and Anaconda with whey protein??[/quote]

That depends. How many calories are you eating daily?[/quote]

As stated above, you are not getting it.

Supplements are usless if your work out program and diet are not in check.

age/height/weight/years or months working out/exact program (weight/rep/set or the actuall name)/what you ate yesterday/exact goal (you didnt give a goal, you gave a wish).

or

Dude. Go for it. You will get hUUUge…[/quote]

Exactly. If you are eating over 3000 calories daily, then yes, those are great supplements to take. If you are eating any less, then they are a waste of money.

[quote]newmaster44 wrote:
I’m currently at 180 lbs, and want to gain around 20-30 pounds of muscle asap.
Which products would help me the most to achieve that, with maximum strength gains.[/quote]

You might as well buy this book because quiet frankly, my sister eats more you.