Bulking Gone Terribly Wrong

[quote]humanimal wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:
When you look just at the middle of her face (eyes, nose and mouth) she resembles a young Arnold Schwarzenegger.[/quote]

Holy shit!
Nards just solved the internet.[/quote]
Thanks, that’s quite a compliment!

here’s a pic that I think shows the resemblance:
(of course the bloody pic has to show up at the top!)

[quote]yusef wrote:
I used to have no sympathy whatsoever for fatties.

Now I realise I was being naive and it is obviously a deep seated emotional/physical issue and not just a lack of self control.

NOBODY gains 16 stone (100kg/230lb) of fat by just ‘letting themself go’ for a bit.

Girl is ill.[/quote]

I agree. She has lost her father and has been bullied at school, and she has to care for her mother. That is a lot to deal with as a teenager, she needs help not condemnation.

Rational Gaze and yusef, you are both in the UK perhaps you could help her!

I’m sure she’s not that far from either of you. I mean you may be able to see some of her from your window right now.

I AM GOING TO HELL. I’M SORRY…IT’S NOT ME THAT SAYS THESE THINGS IT’S THE VOICE IN MY HEAD.

packet of crisps lulz…

[quote]D Public wrote:
packet of crisps lulz…

[/quote]

Thats a lot of potato! 6 packets of crisps & chips!

I always hear people say “I would eat healthy but it just costs to much.”
I just want to say to them, be honest with yourself, you are too lazy to cook and you want your food instantly!

At least she knows that she can lose that weight again, with a lot of application obviously.

Must be absolutely horrible for her confidence to gain it all again. I hope she knuckles down and puts a real effort in.

Pile of sandwiches = 5 sandwiches.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
Georgia’s daily feast…

3 bowls of sugary cereal
Sausage rolls and pies
6 packets of crisps
Pile of sandwiches
A chocolate cake
Chips
21 digestive biscuits
Ready meals
KFC takeaway
Chunks of cheese
Litre of coke

How much you want to bet that they’ll tell her get rid of the cheese, sausages, KFC (to much fat!) and chocolate and just eat less. Oh, and of course, switch to diet coke.

And British t-nationers, what’s a ‘Pile of sandwiches’?[/quote

THANK YOU. My thoughts exactly. HOW MANY SANDWICHES IS A PILE!?!?!
[/quote]

I’m more curious (read grossed out by) “21 digestive biscuits”

What the fruck is a digestive biscuit? That almost makes it sound healthy.

[quote]Magicpunch wrote:
At least she knows that she can lose that weight again, with a lot of application obviously.

Must be absolutely horrible for her confidence to gain it all again. I hope she knuckles down and puts a real effort in.[/quote]

Yeah but she lost all the weight in a fat camp, where she was having 1500 Calories a day. As soon as she went back into the real world she put all the weight back on.

I honestly don’t believe she can do this on her own and £3500 a month is a lot of money to lose weight!

[quote]biglifter wrote:
What the fruck is a digestive biscuit? That almost makes it sound healthy.[/quote]

I guess they’re a little bit healthy. They taste good and I think they may some fiber in there with the sugar. Not the worst thing she could eat.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:
What the fruck is a digestive biscuit? That almost makes it sound healthy.[/quote]

I guess they’re a little bit healthy. They taste good and I think they may some fiber in there with the sugar. Not the worst thing she could eat.
[/quote]

They are usually full of transfats and sugar! what could be worse? just cause its got fibre in it doesnt make it any better, 21 biscuits is still 1554calories alone!

If i put fibre on a doughnut does that make it “not that bad”?

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

I guess it sounds healthier than COOKIE.

i understand she has issues she’s dealing with, but didn’t fat camp teach her to handle the stress and issues in a different way than food?

[quote]Vinnie85 wrote:
i understand she has issues she’s dealing with, but didn’t fat camp teach her to handle the stress and issues in a different way than food? [/quote]

If they did, it didnt work.

No wonder she weighs so much… what with eating so many stones.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

LOL @ “pile of sandwiches”.[/quote]

Lol@“Desk of Cheeze-its!”

[quote]Rza UK wrote:

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]biglifter wrote:

[/quote]

They are usually full of transfats and sugar! what could be worse? just cause its got fibre in it doesnt make it any better, 21 biscuits is still 1554calories alone!

If i put fibre on a doughnut does that make it “not that bad”? [/quote]

What the fuck you gotta talk shit about donuts for?

Arrest the parents for child abuse.

Send her to weight-loss camp and let her have some actual high-quality psychological therapy.

If all else fails, introduce her to Chubby Chasers.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
and just eat less. Oh, and of course, switch to diet coke.

[/quote]

Is there anything wrong with this considering this is the first step she should take, and it’s the first step that WILL work?