Bulking Gone Terribly Wrong

Reactions?

Some people, for what ever reason, are not made for this world.

She is one of them. They should stop coverage of her in the news and let her eat herself into oblivion.

Georgia’s daily feast…

3 bowls of sugary cereal
Sausage rolls and pies
6 packets of crisps
Pile of sandwiches
A chocolate cake
Chips
21 digestive biscuits
Ready meals
KFC takeaway
Chunks of cheese
Litre of coke

How much you want to bet that they’ll tell her get rid of the cheese, sausages, KFC (to much fat!) and chocolate and just eat less. Oh, and of course, switch to diet coke.

And British T-Nationers, what’s a ‘Pile of sandwiches’?

I can understand that she’d gain some back after stopping the hard routine of exercise and diet that she was on…but to bounce back all the way up to that weight again is silly.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
Georgia’s daily feast…

3 bowls of sugary cereal
Sausage rolls and pies
6 packets of crisps
Pile of sandwiches
A chocolate cake
Chips
21 digestive biscuits
Ready meals
KFC takeaway
Chunks of cheese
Litre of coke

How much you want to bet that they’ll tell her get rid of the cheese, sausages, KFC (to much fat!) and chocolate and just eat less. Oh, and of course, switch to diet coke.

And British T-Nationers, what’s a ‘Pile of sandwiches’?[/quote]

I like the part where it says “a chocolate cake,” implying a whole cake.

You have to admit, this would be a killer bulking diet.

Good lord.

Seeing stuff like this tells me I’m doing something right.

16 stone = 224lbs. Insane.

Sad. Very sad. She’s basically shortened her life expectancy not to mention her opportunities for relationship, career and family by doing what she’s done.

this is sad, bro. she must feel like a prisoner in that body.

the saddest part though is that even if she loses the weight, she’ll still have that hardcore British face. so fukken uggo.

Is it sad? or repulsive?

I feel like it’s somewhere in the middle.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
Georgia’s daily feast…

3 bowls of sugary cereal
Sausage rolls and pies
6 packets of crisps
Pile of sandwiches
A chocolate cake
Chips
21 digestive biscuits
Ready meals
KFC takeaway
Chunks of cheese
Litre of coke

THANK YOU. My thoughts exactly. HOW MANY SANDWICHES IS A PILE!?!?!

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
Georgia’s daily feast…

3 bowls of sugary cereal
Sausage rolls and pies
6 packets of crisps
Pile of sandwiches
A chocolate cake
Chips
21 digestive biscuits
Ready meals
KFC takeaway
Chunks of cheese
Litre of coke

You have to admit, this would be a killer bulking diet.[/quote]

The “chunks of cheese” gets me. Who in the hell eats so indiscriminately?

Repulsive. I went through eating issues myself when I was her age and younger. I never played sports, was a bookworm, and ate whenever and whatever I felt like. Then I started getting uncomfortable in my own skin, buckled down, got my shit in order and lost the weight before graduating at 18. A lot of people here probably have the same story.

The girl is weak. Her parents are weak. I know you can’t control your upbringing, but you can control the kind of person you become. It’s her fault.

Also, you know this was coming:

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
Georgia’s daily feast…

3 bowls of sugary cereal
Sausage rolls and pies
6 packets of crisps
Pile of sandwiches
A chocolate cake
Chips
21 digestive biscuits
Ready meals
KFC takeaway
Chunks of cheese
Litre of coke

And British t-nationers, what’s a ‘Pile of sandwiches’?[/quote]

You have to admit, this would be a killer bulking diet.[/quote]

Implying? I wouldn’t put it past this round rascal to eat a whole cake in one sitting.

When you look just at the middle of her face (eyes, nose and mouth) she resembles a young Arnold Schwarzenegger.

LOL @ “pile of sandwiches”.

[quote]benos4752 wrote:
Georgia’s daily feast…

3 bowls of sugary cereal
Sausage rolls and pies
6 packets of crisps
Pile of sandwiches
A chocolate cake
Chips
21 digestive biscuits
Ready meals
KFC takeaway
Chunks of cheese
Litre of coke

And British t-nationers, what’s a ‘Pile of sandwiches’?[/quote]

Well, you see, it is sandwiches, arranged in a pile.

I was in hospital recently. There was an obese kid in the adjacent bed. A doctor was going over his/her medical history with him/her (honestly had no way of telling the difference).

I am now of the opinion that these people are the most hardcore on earth. They are willing to go through some horrendous shit so they can eat their food.

More power to them.

[quote]Nards wrote:
When you look just at the middle of her face (eyes, nose and mouth) she resembles a young Arnold Schwarzenegger.[/quote]

Holy shit!
Nards just solved the internet.

She couldn’t keep to her diet because her family weren’t eating healthy… which makes me think that she’s not the only one in her family with a weight problem and there might have been a few jealous people urging her to have that cake

And a pile of sandwiches is basically a LOT of sandwiches for those Americans confused about that unit of measurement

Cheap? That list of food must cost like $60, probably substantially more. How the fuck is that cheap?