Bulking, Don't Know What to Eat

i am trying to bulk and i was hoping to get a good diet plan.
my previous plan was :
breakfast: 5 eggs+pastrami+bread or 120gms oatmeal
snack : some juice
lunch: steamed rice+veges+ 4~5chicken filets
snack: whey protien 50gms protiens
dinner: tuna can

Breakfast is ok- needs veg
Snack: needs meat or other protein source and myabe some nuts
Lunch- on track selection wise, portion, not sure
Snack- needs some fat and veggies and/or fruit
Dinner- eat the tuna, not the can (sorry couldn’t resist), make dinner like lunch, maybe some beef every now and then :wink: tuna kind of sucks since it’s so low in calories, of course you could just add in some fat like nuts or EVOO or something

[quote]fuze wrote:
dinner: tuna can [/quote]
Bulking?

Try putting your age, ht and weight/LBM down as a point of reference.

Also, ballpark the proteins, fats, carbohydrates and calories in your meals. The more effort you put into this thread the better the advice will be.

[quote]fuze wrote:
i am trying to bulk and i was hoping to get a good diet plan.[/quote]
You’ve been “trying to bulk” for a month and a half, according to the two other threads you’ve discussed this in. You got solid advice in both of them.

In the last 6 weeks, how much bodyweight have you gained?

How much has your strength improved on the squat, deadlift, flat bench press, row, and pulldown or pull-up?

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[quote]fuze wrote:
i am trying to bulk and i was hoping to get a good diet plan.[/quote]
You’ve been “trying to bulk” for a month and a half, according to the two other threads you’ve discussed this in. You got solid advice in both of them.

In the last 6 weeks, how much bodyweight have you gained?

How much has your strength improved on the squat, deadlift, flat bench press, row, and pulldown or pull-up?

[/quote]

Captain Post History to the rescue :smiley:

i gained 2 Kgs in the last one and a half monthes my dead lifts gone from 50Kgs to 110Kgs squats from 40kgs to 80Kgs pull ups gone from 10 supported pull ups to 7~8 perfect pull ups i don’t do flat bench as my program says, instead i do 10 dips which is getting better in form by time.

What i am concerned about is that i might get fat not build muscle, i know i might sound stupid but bear with me, i am kind of new to these things… I read that i shouldnt eat carbs or anything high in calories before bed time, i want to know what are the options do i have regarding eating dinner? cause i really dont like tuna that much :confused:

I don’t know what my BF percentage now is, but my weight is 92~93Kgs up from 90Kgs, height 184cm and i am 21 years old. I don;t know how much calories my diet should have or how many protiens or fats should i have in a day… i am really lost in these diet things , i am doing my best in the gym but i don’t know if i am have a good diet or not…thanks a lot for the response !

also, i don’t know about the portions that i should have. and whether this number of meals is good or not.

So you are 21 years old, 205 pounds and 6 foot tall…

Now write down “exactly” what ate yesterday and total up the macros and calories on it, then post it here.

one of my favorite ‘big meals’

into 1 big casserole pot put:
1 large onion
200/300g rice
500g mince
2 tins of chopped tomatoes
whatever frozen broccoli will fit
100ml water
season to taste (mild curry powder work well) and stir up
4 chicken legs (600g of meat) - push into the mixture

then cook for 2.5 hours on a lowish heat - about gas mark 4

eat that every day for dinner - i dare you not to gain weight

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

1 large onion
200/300g rice
500g mince
100ml water

[/quote]

what is mince?

chopped meat i think

like ground beef?

[quote]maraudersfball wrote:
like ground beef?[/quote]

Yes, ground, not chopped. “Minced meat” is what the rest of the world (outside North America) calls ground beef.

If all else fails you could always just get dirty with it. There’s a lot of weight to be gained from pizza, ice cream, burgers, and beer.

thanks, i thought he meant Mincemeat - Wikipedia at first, clearly not though.

[quote]caveman101 wrote:

1 large onion
200/300g rice
500g mince
100ml water

[/quote]

What are you other favorite ‘big meals’? This is a good one.

so eating pizza and fast food is actually good for bulking up? :confused: and i can eat carbs before bed time and that would be okay ?

i don’t know how much calories in my food are but i can say portions i take!

breakfast : 7 full spoons of oats with fruits OR 5 eggs with pasterami with 50 gms of bread or so…
snack: pate with white cheese.(i am always out of home this time so i eat anything i get to see…)
lunch: 9 full spoons of boiled/steamed rice + beans/vegies + 3 chicken legs + salad
dinner :… i don’t know what to eat exactly

[quote]fuze wrote:
so eating pizza and fast food is actually good for bulking up? :confused: and i can eat carbs before bed time and that would be okay ?

i don’t know how much calories in my food are but i can say portions i take!

breakfast : 7 full spoons of oats with fruits OR 5 eggs with pasterami with 50 gms of bread or so…
snack: pate with white cheese.(i am always out of home this time so i eat anything i get to see…)
lunch: 9 full spoons of boiled/steamed rice + beans/vegies + 3 chicken legs + salad
dinner :… i don’t know what to eat exactly[/quote]

“Good” is arguable, but it can make gaining weight a lot faster/easier. The fat accumulation is also greater, so that’s the risk.

And… you are NOT eating enough to bulk. At all. Christ, it looks like you’re eating like a woman.

well animus, I asked people at my gym and they suggested to me this plan, again i said i am not that good at making a diet plan. can you please tell me a plan that you think is “good” ? just a normal day diet.

[quote]fuze wrote:
well animus, I asked people at my gym and they suggested to me this plan, again i said i am not that good at making a diet plan. can you please tell me a plan that you think is “good” ? just a normal day diet.[/quote]

Do you have some disposable income to hire someone locally to help you?

If not, try clicking above on the articles section and read some of the nutrition ones :wink:

May take some time, but worth it.