T Nation

Bulking Cycle


#1

this fall once summer is over i want to put together a bulking cycle.
I have only ran one cycle of test E as of now, and i am currently crusing on 200mg test per week.

This fall i was thinking of keeping my test at 200mg and running tren at 400mg?
OR
Test at 500, and dbol for 4 weeks.

Is there any basic bulk cycle you guys recomend? I do not want to run more than 3 compounds yet.I was thinking just 2, so i know how my body reacts to different compounds.

I am a powerlifter and bloat or fat gains is not a concern to me, but i do want to be packing a lot of muscle along with strength.


#2

What about a simple Test/Tren cycle? 50mg ea ED. I’d run 10 weeks.

That would put you at 350mg ea/wk. You could go up from there if you are feeling good about it. If you choose to add Dbol at the start I would only do 3 maybe 4 weeks and watch your blood pressure.


#3

the effect of the cycle whether “bulking” or “cutting” is determined by your diet…

with that set I would recommend a test only cycle maybe 750-1000mg a week with a sufficient dose of AI


#4

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
the effect of the cycle whether “bulking” or “cutting” is determined by your diet…

with that set I would recommend a test only cycle maybe 750-1000mg a week with a sufficient dose of AI[/quote]

Yeah diet will be on point for a big bulk.
Mayb i will run the 750mg test and dbol for first 4 weeks


#5

High doses of test may cause a little extra bloating and it may take a week or so for you to figure out exactly how much AI you need. However, running 800-1000mg/wk is one of my favorites, highly recommend for either “bulk” or “cut,” as Walkway said that is dependent on your diet, cardio, and workout plan, not AAS (though of course some AAS can help, duh).


#6

Either 1000mg test at least or add in tren at 600mg with either low test or high test


#7

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Either 1000mg test at least or add in tren at 600mg with either low test or high test[/quote]
I was thinking the low test high tren route


#8

[quote]jackedup45 wrote:

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Either 1000mg test at least or add in tren at 600mg with either low test or high test[/quote]
I was thinking the low test high tren route[/quote]

well that’s good if you’re trying to put on very little mass yeah