Bulking Cycle : Workout and Diet Advice

I have been using the roid calc in the past, but i have found the data is only useful to estimate the amonunt of drug left in the body. As it is a half-life calculator. It’s only useful for PCT calculations. It does not, in any way indicate the actual plasma concertration of drug in the body. These data are avaliable for test-prop, test-e,test-c, deca. But I have yet to find any plasma concertration graphs on sustanon. Perhaps you can point me to the right direction. However, i am not suggesting weekly sust is more stable than daily sust. But for the average user, injecting 2ml 500mg , once per week, is much easier, and not as bad as some say.

I still have’t master the technique you described. maybe in a few years
I always load up extra, gear is cheap anyway.

Hey guys!

Meph! GEar is cheap, but hard to find. THats the only problem!

ANyways how about injecting it EOD ? that seems to be a middle ground?

Is there a valid reason why you dont choose the best frequency?

I think everyone can agree that daily injections are superior to any other frequency - while weekly is possible, so is monthly with that blend, in theory!

Monday, Thursday, Sunday. Enanthate, no problems, no roidcalc needed. At least IME.

[quote]Turbo Mysterio wrote:
Monday, Thursday, Sunday. Enanthate, no problems, no roidcalc needed. At least IME. [/quote]

No argument there - in fact, i shoot cyp and enanthate just bi-weekly, in my mind with a half life of 6 and 5 days, E3.5D is more than frequent enough.
I do try to make sure i inject a day or two before the half life is up.

Brook

Can I throw in some T3 or Clenbuterol from week 8 (from weeks 8 to 10) to aid cutting, to the cycle mentioned here???

WEEK 1-4 DIANABOL 210 mg (30 mg/day)
WEEK 1-8 SUSTANON 700 mg (100 mg/day)
WEEK 1-8 DECA DURABOLIN 350 mg (50 mg/day)
WEEK 7-10 WINSTROL 350 mg (50 mg/day)
WEEK 1-11 ARIMIDEX 0.5 mg/day taper down
WEEK 1-10 HCG 250 i.u. Every 3 days

PCT
WEEK 11-14 TAMOXIFEN 40/40/20/20 mg/day/week

This is a slightly altered cycle to what Brook had suggested. I’ve added two more weeks of Sustanon and Deca.

I hope you’ll help with the T3 question.

I plan to pyramid the dose by starting with 20 mcg and adding 20 for every 3rd day till I hit a peak dose of 60mcgs and then drop the doses from then on.

20/20/20/20/20/20/40/40/40/60/60/60/40/40/40/20/20/20/20/20/20 for the 21 days. (week 8-10).
Will it help me cut back on fat without loosing much muscle?

Or is Clen a better option? If so what would be the recommended dosage?

I can’t comment on the T3 - not having experience with it. Cycle looks OK. A few concerns:

1. Caber is recommended to prevent deca libido loss.
  2. Also, you might want to wait 2.5 - 3 weeks before starting PCT instead of 2 weeks due to the long esters used in this cycle. It will take that long for your serum level to drop to non suppressive amount.
  3. It would probably be a good idea to drop the HCG 1 week prior to starting PCT to allow it to clear adequately.

Hmm… Im involved a long distance relationship. So sex and libido shouldnt be a problem, for now. Hopefully!

ANd yes you are right. I messed up with the timing. My PCT was supposed to start 3 weeks after the end of week 8, meaning the start of week 12. I will change it. Thank you for reminding me about that. My HCG shots can still go upto the end of the 10th week… if I am right?

THanks.

ANy thoughts about t3 or clen cycling throughout the cycle??

Libido is no fun to lose even when it is not needed - your call. HCG is fine up to week 10 if you start PCT in week 12. Again no input on T3 and clen.

OK. gotcha!

If I were to use Caber/Dostinex, how do I include it in the cycle? The changes I make today or by tomorrow should be my last changes. My gear will be sent out in 2days time…

A friend suggested to push the cycle for 10 weeks. I have put in a revised cycle. Does this look like overkill??

WEEK 1-4 DIANABOL 210 mg (30 mg/day)
WEEK 1-10 SUSTANON 700 mg (100mg/day)or EOD or E3D
WEEK 1-10 DECA DURABOLIN 350 mg (50 mg/day)
WEEK 9-13 WINSTROL 350 mg (50 mg/day)
WEEK 1-14 ARIMIDEX 0.25 mg/EOD taper down (Changed from 0.5mg/day)
WEEK 1-13 HCG 250 i.u. Every 3 days 2X per week

PCT
WEEK 14-17 TAMOXIFEN 40/40/20/20 mg/day/week

It’s a solid cycle. It may not be as short as we tend to suggest, but with HCG and caber you should be alright. Others can chime in on caber dosing.

0.5mg 2x/wk or E3D.

Thank you DH!

You have helped me a lot!

Cheers

Hypo!!!