T Nation

Bulking Cycle Without Deca or Tren

Yeah, maybe should’ve added a bit of history. I’m on TRT (125mg sust/wk). Previous cycles have been 500mg test only, test & tren ace and test & tren e. I like low dose tren ace for recomp but anything over 200mg (ace or e) and the sides start getting to me. Night sweats, insomnia, paranoia, it’s not fun.

I’d rather avoid orals if I can because I don’t wanna mess with my liver.

The only other compound that’s been friendly to me other than test is masteron but it’s not going to add a lot of size. FWIW though the big size adders are not real size and you lose it quickly. I prefer sticking with test/mast and focusing on the diet to do the work whether it’s bulking or cutting.

How would they account for the minimal conversion to estradiol?

1 Like

I may just stick with test only cycles for bulking then. I had considered EQ but I remember it being kinda pricey.

1 Like

Nandrolone converts much less to e2 than testosterone but still converts. It suits amazing for those who can’t handle high e2 levels. But let’s forget about this, the topic is for another threat.

So basically, no one knows what causes it. Exactly the reason I wanna steer clear!

Go with either EQ or just test again with some add-on at the end. No need to complicate things if you’ve gotten good results before and just want to repeat them.

How much EQ would you recommend with 500mg test? Any ancillaries required other than an AI?

Nandrolone does not elevate prolactin, it do the exactly opose, it lowers it. But only when used alone because testosterone is the culprit of this. As we seen also in the deca dick myth too. Nandrolone can made you less horny than testosterone yes but because of lesser androgenicity, but won’t give ed. In fact DHN, otherwise the other myth says, is also androgenic enough to produce libido. Not like Testosterone, but still will.

Thanks for the info but you’re arguing for a compound I’ve specifically said I’m not interested in. You are also the only person I’ve ever heard say to not base your cycle around testosterone. I’m still gonna give deca a miss.

If you combine EQ and an AI you are asking for bad times. 1:1 with test is considered the standard.

Sorry I was not trying to convince you to use, just talking to the another guy.

Thanks dude. I’d read the EQ metabolites can have an AI effect. One less thing to stock up on, I guess! As for cycle length, I know it takes a while to reach peak saturation. Would you recommend 16 weeks or longer?

I asked a very similar question a few weeks ago, but was also interested in finding things that wouldn’t be harsh on the hair line. I was worried about deca dick as well. After doing a ton of research and going back and forth I decided to try NPP. My thought was if I had sexual sides it would clear faster. I’ve added 200mg of NPP to 400 mg Test C and 150 Primo and believe it or not my libido and erections sky rocketed. @wsmwannabe gave me some good advice on adding P5P in, all is well so far about 2.5 wks in. I’m planing on adding 50mg Oxandrolone for the last eight weeks. If that changes in the coming weeks I’ll post, but I agree with what a lot of people have already said, you see posts on deca dick because people are looking for advice when it happens, but you don’t hear when it is going well.

True. But knowing my luck I’d definitely be one of the unlucky ones! :rofl:

And I may post in a few weeks about my swinging noodle lol. So far so good though lol. I did buy EQ, going to save that one for next cycle.

Nandrolone at the lower end doesn’t seem to cause floppy wang syndrome at nearly the same rate as higher doses. Nandrolone + test at a decent amount + a DHT appears to be a pretty wang-safe combo. But it’s always a roll of the dice.

How much are you taking? Just started 200mg spread throughout the day

I’m taking 50mg in the morning, ok so far.

1 Like