Bulking Cycle: Logs

Oh and i would drop the nolva cpmpleteley…and for your liver i recommend tylers you can get it at www.afstore.com

[quote]Tanksdad wrote:

[quote]LeanKiller wrote:
Split into 5 meals a day, first 3 meals are 50/30/20 with the fats being mainly mono-saturates. Last 2 meals are 60/10/30. This means I get high protein with every meal and still get carbs to fuel heavy lifts. I consume carbs in the form of brown rice and veg. Protein is white fish, tuna, shakes and the odd steak as a treat. Im on roughly 4000 kcal a day. [/quote]

Your bulking son, up your cals, your getting less than 3000 cals a day. you needa increase your carbs by at least 1 1/2 times what your getting…[/quote]

He didn’t say how big the servings were so I don’t know how you figured out his calorie consumption…

Ive got it worked out as 4500kcal a day. In the past ive had pretty aggressive gyno problems which ive had to sort out with letro. Dropping the nolva would just make it flare up again. Not an option.

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

[quote]Tanksdad wrote:

[quote]LeanKiller wrote:
Split into 5 meals a day, first 3 meals are 50/30/20 with the fats being mainly mono-saturates. Last 2 meals are 60/10/30. This means I get high protein with every meal and still get carbs to fuel heavy lifts. I consume carbs in the form of brown rice and veg. Protein is white fish, tuna, shakes and the odd steak as a treat. Im on roughly 4000 kcal a day. [/quote]

Your bulking son, up your cals, your getting less than 3000 cals a day. you needa increase your carbs by at least 1 1/2 times what your getting…[/quote]

He didn’t say how big the servings were so I don’t know how you figured out his calorie consumption…[/quote]
He said he was getting 50/30/20 and 60/30/30 do the math, pro and carbs=4cals per gram and fat is 9 cals per gram looks like this pro=1080 carbs=440 fat=1080 total cals are 2600

LK go to fitday.com enter all you food there and see what you come up with…

It doesnt work out exactly like that. The 50/30/20 are percentages per meal.

The 50/30/20 are percentages per meal. So it doesnt work out like that.

Sorry for the double post.

[quote]LeanKiller wrote:
The 50/30/20 are percentages per meal. So it doesnt work out like that.[/quote]
WTF do you mean percentages???your either getting 50grams or your not!
You stated youve bulk in the past with less than desirable results,i think your problem is diet not drugs or lack of not exactly sure of what your training is like,but your diet is a big issue the fact your protein is coming from fish dude save the fish for your cut eat some godamn beef,chicken,pork,ground turkey for godsake also you never ever count the carbs in veggies,add some sweet potatos and some oatmeal,throw some white rice in with your pwo meal,lean bulks dont work your either bulking or your not period…and as far as nolva goes
1.nolva inhibits igf and gh.

1. Additional strain to your liver.

2. Nolva blocks estrogen, it’s not a suicidal like aromasin.

3. Clomid blocks estrogen AND stimulates LH.

4. Increase in progestin sides.

5. Nolva does NOT stop the production of estrogen

[quote]Tanksdad wrote:

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

[quote]Tanksdad wrote:

[quote]LeanKiller wrote:

He didn’t say how big the servings were so I don’t know how you figured out his calorie consumption…[/quote]
He said he was getting 50/30/20 and 60/30/30 do the math, pro and carbs=4cals per gram and fat is 9 cals per gram looks like this pro=1080 carbs=440 fat=1080 total cals are 2600[/quote]

… Is anyone else understanding what I’m saying? Dude you’re doing the math wrong you don’t know how many grams of protein carbs and fats hes getting because you don’t know the specifics of his diet. You can’t figure out calories based on percentages if you don’t know what its percentages of. 50%/30%/20% and 60%/30%/30% cannot tell you what amount of total calories he’s consuming.

[quote]Tanksdad wrote:

[quote]LeanKiller wrote:
The 50/30/20 are percentages per meal. So it doesnt work out like that.[/quote]
WTF do you mean percentages???your either getting 50grams or your not!
You stated youve bulk in the past with less than desirable results,i think your problem is diet not drugs or lack of not exactly sure of what your training is like,but your diet is a big issue the fact your protein is coming from fish dude save the fish for your cut eat some godamn beef,chicken,pork,ground turkey for godsake also you never ever count the carbs in veggies,add some sweet potatos and some oatmeal,throw some white rice in with your pwo meal,lean bulks dont work your either bulking or your not period…and as far as nolva goes
1.nolva inhibits igf and gh.

1. Additional strain to your liver.

2. Nolva blocks estrogen, it’s not a suicidal like aromasin.

3. Clomid blocks estrogen AND stimulates LH.

4. Increase in progestin sides.

5. Nolva does NOT stop the production of estrogen[/quote]

You’ve obviously never read much into dieting when someone says 50/30/20 its percentages off of your total calories for that meal. Don’t give directions if you have no idea what your talking about here.

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

You’ve obviously never read much into dieting when someone says 50/30/20 its percentages off of your total calories for that meal. Don’t give directions if you have no idea what your talking about here.[/quote]

There are 3 kinds of people in the world…those that are good at math, and those that aren’t…

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]PlainPat wrote:

You’ve obviously never read much into dieting when someone says 50/30/20 its percentages off of your total calories for that meal. Don’t give directions if you have no idea what your talking about here.[/quote]

There are 3 kinds of people in the world…those that are good at math, and those that aren’t…[/quote]

Not sure which kind I am, but I thought this was assumed stuff

You are fine…others are not…

WTF is TanksDad on about?! I never stated how many grams of each… So how is it possible for you to calculate that Im not getting enough protein/carbs/fat? Get your head sorted pal cause I do know what Im on about when it comes to dieting.

You said that I should eat more “beef,chicken,pork,ground turkey”. To start with, beef and pork are EXTREMELY high in unwanted fats when it comes to clean bulking. Don’t you think I have researched this?! Plus, white fish and tuna contain health omega 3,6 and 9 fats. They also contain fish oils which aid in joint movement, although thats not a biggy considering that BD anadrol holds water so joints are fairly protected.

So before you attempt to tear my logic apart, get your facts straight.

[quote]LeanKiller wrote:
WTF is TanksDad on about?! I never stated how many grams of each… So how is it possible for you to calculate that Im not getting enough protein/carbs/fat? Get your head sorted pal cause I do know what Im on about when it comes to dieting.

You said that I should eat more “beef,chicken,pork,ground turkey”. To start with, beef and pork are EXTREMELY high in unwanted fats when it comes to clean bulking. Don’t you think I have researched this?! Plus, white fish and tuna contain health omega 3,6 and 9 fats. They also contain fish oils which aid in joint movement, although thats not a biggy considering that BD anadrol holds water so joints are fairly protected.

So before you attempt to tear my logic apart, get your facts straight.[/quote]
I believe he thought you meant like 50g/30g/20g per meal not %, your right he’s wrong. And just out of curiousity, you ever taken selenium or something similar as to mercury from fish protection?

No I haven’t. Both my parents are doctors and are aware that I am dieting and I have asked about whether I would need such protection. They said that the levels of mercury in fish are not worth the money for protection.

[quote]LeanKiller wrote:
No I haven’t. Both my parents are doctors and are aware that I am dieting and I have asked about whether I would need such protection. They said that the levels of mercury in fish are not worth the money for protection.[/quote]

Yeah I’ve heard as such, thanks. Just got in the habit of asking anyone who takes in a lot of fish as to gather opinions in my own diet. After looking at selenium, I just don’t believe its worth the hassle especially when there is quite an amount of selenium already from fish.

updates?

You must be crazy not to eat beef!!!
I eat it up to the last day before competition!
Besides, fish every day?
Bad idea…