Bulking Cycle. Any Suggestions

Im 27y/o,230 pounds, 5 10, body fat 18%. Chest 50, arms 18 1/2, waist 40, legs 25 1/5 I been training for 9 years, did many cycles but never got the gain I wanted but it was probably due to lack of food intake. I have all the stuff at home, just waiting to start. Looking for a second opinion.

Trying to bulk up. will loose
BF after. this is the cycle im starting soon.

Superdrol, sust blend test 300mg, Eq 100mg, IGF-R3 long

W 1-3 superdrol 100mg/d
W 3-7 superdrol 200mg/d
W 1-12 EQ EOD
W 1-12 Test every 3 days , 300mg/d
W 2-5 IGF 50mg/d
W 10-13 IGF 50mg/d

pct :Nolva @ 40mg for week 1 of PCT, 30mg for week 2 and then 20mg for weeks 3 - 5. tribulus as directed on bottle

diet
wake up: protein shake, breakfast 6 whole eggs, 1 cup oatmeal, snack: 2 piece whole wheat bread with 4tbsp peanut butter, lunch: 1 chicken brest, potato, vegies, snack 8oz almonds. pre workout drink protein shake with creatine/glu, same for post but added fast absorbing carbs. supper same as lunch. bed time 8oz cottage cheese. I rotate chicken with fish, steak, salmon or turkey.

Training split: monday back, tues: chest Wed: legs Thrusday: shoulder friday Tricep, Sat: bicep Sunday Off
chest legs back: 20 set from 6-10 reps
arms shoulder: 15 set from 6-12 reps
2 weeks normal rep and 2 weeks slow negative (4sec) for all my workout
Abs and cardio 3 times week I just started wasnt doing any before.

Bench 385 X 3, Squat 405 X 2, deadlift 425 X2

whats your aas history.

first one was D-bol, Deca, test e. I just gained alot of water retention with the D-bol. gained minimal muscle after cycle.

Second was Sustanon, anadrol. Kept some gain.

Then I went on many cycle of test, Eq and anadrol but my source wasnt the greatest. I spend so much money on juice with minimal gain. Hopefully this one will help me gain the weight i want.

Usual recommended dose for EQ is around 400mg weekly.

EQ will be 400 to 300 weekly going eod and test will average 600 to 900 weekly going every 3 days

[quote]joeblosudbury wrote:
EQ will be 400 to 300 weekly going eod and test will average 600 to 900 weekly going every 3 days[/quote]

I’m sorry, your first post didn’t say what dose you were gonna run.

[quote]joeblosudbury wrote:
EQ will be 400 to 300 weekly going eod and test will average 600 to 900 weekly going every 3 days[/quote]

If you are going to use the EQ EOD you may as well inject the sustanon EOD as well.

Do you use anything for PCT?

If you aren’t gaining weight on a cycle you may need to eat more than 4000 calories. No amount of gear will compensate for a caloric deficit.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
joeblosudbury wrote:
EQ will be 400 to 300 weekly going eod and test will average 600 to 900 weekly going every 3 days

If you are going to use the EQ EOD you may as well inject the sustanon EOD as well.

Do you use anything for PCT?

If you aren’t gaining weight on a cycle you may need to eat more than 4000 calories. No amount of gear will compensate for a caloric deficit. [/quote]

Thanks,

the thing i can add is this,

yes if your diet is not up to par then no amount of gear will work.

I think the reason why you gained alot of water with your d-bol and test is because you didnt have an AI and you had some good estrogen sides kicking in.

I havent tried Eq yet so can not comment on that.

I would try getting rid of the superdrol and just going on test for a while.

the test and deca should have been good for you but you lost what you gained because of poor Ai usage and PCT protocol.

try 500mg wk of test adding .25mg ed a’dex to keep down the bloating and water gain and look up a proper pct in the stickies.

and work your lower body more.
my personal favorite is a standard test/tren cycle which are posted up everywhere here.
adding a’dex daily and having caber on hand just incase. followed up with nolva for pct and I have done a few short cycles with short esters and each time I have lost about 10 pounds with water the rest was all pretty solid weight gain.

have a look around youll find something.

oh ya and tribulus is near worthless you dont need that in a cycle or near a cycle.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:
the thing i can add is this,

yes if your diet is not up to par then no amount of gear will work.

I think the reason why you gained alot of water with your d-bol and test is because you didnt have an AI and you had some good estrogen sides kicking in.

I havent tried Eq yet so can not comment on that.

I would try getting rid of the superdrol and just going on test for a while.

the test and deca should have been good for you but you lost what you gained because of poor Ai usage and PCT protocol.

try 500mg wk of test adding .25mg ed a’dex to keep down the bloating and water gain and look up a proper pct in the stickies.

and work your lower body more.
my personal favorite is a standard test/tren cycle which are posted up everywhere here.
adding a’dex daily and having caber on hand just incase. followed up with nolva for pct and I have done a few short cycles with short esters and each time I have lost about 10 pounds with water the rest was all pretty solid weight gain.

have a look around youll find something.

oh ya and tribulus is near worthless you dont need that in a cycle or near a cycle.
[/quote]

Thanks i will look into it.

need some advice on my IGF, not to familiar with it. My source told me to mix it with bacteriostatic water and take 50mg/d. Is there something missing?