Bulking - Baked Beans

sweet potatoes are very good for bulking. probably better than baked beans.

Uhm, being from England… are we talking Heinz Baked Beans??

Plus, I don’t think your problem is the baked beans… the problem is that, unless you weigh 2 stone, 20 Kg or 50 pounds, then wht you are eating is NO WHERE NEAR enough…

[quote]algian wrote:
Uhm, being from England… are we talking Heinz Baked Beans??[/quote]

I was thinking about them too… those with the sauce containing sugar, modified starch and other goodies.

I wouldn’t want to have your brain after years of eating that much stuff coming from a can. There are many ways of getting protein, but I wouldn’t suggest a form coming from a can.

If the entire purpose is to be healthy, eat right, and exercise/workout … why not eat from healthy raw foods.

[quote]john3103 wrote:
alstan90 wrote:
im a dumbass but what actually is the difference between sodium and salt?

Sodium is one of the two elements in ordinary table salt. The other is chlorine. Roughly half the weight of salt is from sodium, so if you add a gram of salt to your food, you would be adding about 500mg of sodium. [/quote]

Ummm No. Most table salt is iodized meaning that it is NaI. Na= sodium I= iodine. Na if I remember correctly, is about 22.9898 g/mol and well if we go with NaCl then Chlorine is somewhere around 35.453ish g/mol. I dont remember what the molar mass of iodine is but I think it is heavier than chlorine…damn where’s my periodic table! So most of your mass of salt is coming from the halogen portion of the metal halide. Just thought I would take the time to be a nerd…thanks!

[quote]Snoop wrote:
Ummm No. Most table salt is iodized meaning that it is NaI. Na= sodium I= iodine. Na if I remember correctly, is about 22.9898 g/mol and well if we go with NaCl then Chlorine is somewhere around 35.453ish g/mol. I dont remember what the molar mass of iodine is but I think it is heavier than chlorine…damn where’s my periodic table! So most of your mass of salt is coming from the halogen portion of the metal halide. Just thought I would take the time to be a nerd…thanks![/quote]

Alright time to whip out the big guns. Actually snoop, john3103 is RIGHT. table salt = NaCl = Sodium (Na) and Chloride (Cl).
Iodized salt contains a very small amount of iodine because your body doesnt need that much. Check out:

Its a great website btw.