Bulking at a Pizza Shop?

[quote]BarMan wrote:
Skip the crust, and eat the whole food.[/quote]

He did say bulking, why skip the crust?

Bulking does not mean you have to gain large amounts of adipose tissue. I’m assuming he does not spend all of his day at the shop, and I’m assuming that he does not eat %100 of his meals there. Take in the bulk your carbs early in the day with low GI carbs such as out meal. Get your other carbs later in the day from fruits and vegetables.

Skipping the crust will help keep it a clean bulk rather than a junk bulk that will make you have to take weeks of cutting to shed the damage.

damnit, Oatmeal.

[quote]BarMan wrote:
Bulking does not mean you have to gain large amounts of adipose tissue. I’m assuming he does not spend all of his day at the shop, and I’m assuming that he does not eat %100 of his meals there. Take in the bulk your carbs early in the day with low GI carbs such as out meal. Get your other carbs later in the day from fruits and vegetables.

Skipping the crust will help keep it a clean bulk rather than a junk bulk that will make you have to take weeks of cutting to shed the damage.[/quote]

I still think he should workout, shower, then go to work and eat whatever he wants for the first 2 hours he’s there.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
BarMan wrote:

Skipping the crust will help keep it a clean bulk rather than a junk bulk that will make you have to take weeks of cutting to shed the damage.

I still think he should workout, shower, then go to work and eat whatever he wants for the first 2 hours he’s there.[/quote]

this is the best plan yet. Then on the off days just make it half as much as the workout days.

Either way, he is a lucky bastard. And i would be a fat mother fucker if i had unlimited access to pizza. And i would love every minute of it. Its only by the grace of god that there is not a good pizza place close to my house.

I was really suprised to find out that canoli’s have 48 g of protein per serving. Don’t bother checking yourself. Just take my word for it.