Bulker Cycle

heading overseas for a year of contracting…plan on doing two bulks. intermediate user, a couple good cycles under my belt. 29yrs old. 11 yr old t.a. actually competed and won two amature shows. anyway, here it goes…let me hear it…

bulk
wk 1-15 .5mg adex/ed
wk 1-14 500/w test e
wk 1-12 400/w tren e
wk 1-12 400/w eq
wk 1-6 30/d dbol

pct
wk 16 40/d nolva, 40/d aromasin, 200 clomid
wk 17 30/d nolva, 30/d aromasin, 150 clomid
wk 18 30/d nolva, 30/d aromasin, 100 clomid
wk 19-20 20/d nolva, 20/d aromasin, 100 / 50 clomid

was thinking letro during because of the tren e and progesterones?
not real prone to sides, and i recover fairly easily.

IMO that’s overkill for the PCT. If you use the aromasin I’d pick between either Nolva or Clomid [I’d pick Nolva but that’s just me].

You could sub the letro for the a-dex just remember the appropriate dosages. Fair amount of total mg’s a week. I assume you’ve used Tren before. Looks quite decent.

One thing that seems a bit low is the 30mg of dbol. Considering the rest of your gear is 1300mg’s a week; 30mg seems a tad proportionally low for someone on a 1300mg a week cycle of injectables.

Also, Test, EQ and Tren is a rather unique triple play, again I must assume you’ve used these products before and get results from them.

i agree, it is a little crazy on the pct. i have gyno-phobia. why do u say the blend is “unique”? it might now be common to see tren in a bulk, is this is your thought? let me know

[quote]jf1940 wrote:
i agree, it is a little crazy on the pct. i have gyno-phobia. why do u say the blend is “unique”? it might now be common to see tren in a bulk, is this is your thought? let me know[/quote]

Oh absolutely. Test and Tren are great together. I guessing I’m questioning the EQ to make it a trifecta?

test is there because, well its test. of course its there. i barley even consider test as part of a cycle because its just assumed to be present (hope that makes sense) so i look at it as pairing tren and eq. tren for the strength and thermogenics, eq for quality clean mass gain. shooting for good size gains, but clean size gains.

the biggest difference i noticed with EQ is the increased hunger. i would recommend putting it in any bulking cycle even at a low dose of about 300mg/w just for that effect.

eq is great gor bulk cycles, b/c you can jsut eat so damn much and not feel full. It is awsome.

I’m sure “Ace” would be happy to see his picture on a Steroid Fourm.

I also agree the pct is pretty overkill but I definitely love eq for bulking purposes, I am currently using it and I can’t stop eating. If you keep that diet in check with the increased hunger you should definitely put on some mass. Good luck with your cycle

What about substituting Deca for the eq. If your looking to use the tren for strength and eq for mass, then this would coincide with making the switch as deca could produce better mass gains than the eq. Deca also has a very low aromatization rate so you would still be keeping the gyno phobia under control.

i have heard to never use deca with tren, and, I was wondering, since deca and EQ are kind of similar, would you not want to use EQ with tren also??

the thing with deca is it can cause progesterone related gyno, eq has a very low aromatization rate as well, personally i love both compounds, might get more mass out of deca but if you don’t have the ability to consume large amounts of food on your own then give the eq a shot.

[quote]muscle_mike wrote:
i have heard to never use deca with tren, and, I was wondering, since deca and EQ are kind of similar, would you not want to use EQ with tren also??[/quote]

I always assumed that was for lack of a testosterone to compliment the deca, hence adding test to the cycle could alleviate those problems associated with libido caused by the trn and deca.