legcurls:5x10.
core-training.

da2:
chins:5x10.
dips:5x10.
one-arm-dumbell-row:5x10.
DBoverheadpress:5x10.
core-training.

Pick a program FROM THIS SITE. Someone who knows a whole lot more than you has already made a program that's much better than this.

Your program stinks, don't bother designing your own until you know what you need to do.

Your reps/sets are all messed up and your choice of exercises isn't great, it's apparent you have no idea and that's okay but just use something someone else has already laid out.

I'll lay out a real basic 2 day split for you; upper & lower body.

Day 1 (Lower)
Squats 3 x 8-10
Lunges 3 x 8-10 (Each Leg)
Leg Presses 3 x 8-10
Leg Extensions 3 x 8-10
Lying Leg Curls 3 x 8-10

Day 2 (Upper)
Flat bench 3 x 8-10
Barbell Rows 3 x 8-10
Tricep pushdowns 3 x 8-10
Hammer Curls 3 x 8-10
Dumbbell flies 3 x 8-10
Reverse Flies 3 x 8-10

The principles behind this are real simple.
- Start with the big movements (Squat, Bench)
- Finish with small isolation exercises (Extensions, Curls)
- Keep the reps at a range where you can't do above 10 reps, or 8 reps on the last set.
- Lift heavy. Push yourself to your limit. Be safe and get a training partner or someone to spot you.

Hope this works well, but you also NEED to eat more on any bulking program. Without enough calories and protein your workouts will be a waste. Good luck!

I get your point about picking out a standard program, but what is wrong about mine, if you dont tell I dont learn :). the reason I dont have any barbell exercises is because my gym dont have barbels, and I cant change gyms because my contract is for a year.

thank you for your comment :slight_smile:

thank you for trying to help me :), but I am not going to replace compound movements with isolation movements. I have been training for some years and isolations dont work for me. and I think chins and dips are better than curls and pushdowns. But still thank you :slight_smile:

That really sucks that you don't have barbells. I guess your stuff is okay but I've always found that mass comes from really heavy loading. Heavy overhead pressing, benching, rowing, squatting, deadlifting.

Replicate those the best you can with dumbbells and I guess you'll probably be okay.

Maybe try playing with your sets/reps 5x10 is the kind of thing I would do at the end of the workout with easier stuff like bodyweight dips.

Maybe a 10x3 with heavy weight for the first major compound exercise or something like that.

Bulking up really isn't about the routine. It's about eating.

ok, I see your point about 5x10, its better maybe with 10x3, 5x5 or 6x6.

I hate my gym, its a nautilus gym, and its all about machines. I am not so into machines, and therefor I have to yus dumbells. If I could train with barbells in squat, deadlift, presses and rows, I would base my program on that.

I have found a standard program from this norwegian training site www.iform.no.

it looks something like this.

monday: lowerbody.
squat/leggpress. 3x6-12.
lunges: 3x6-12.
leg ext: 3x6-12.
stifflegged-deadlift: 3x6-12.
legcurl: 3x6-12.
donkeycalves raises: 3x15.
sitting calves raises: 3x15.

wednesday: back and biceps.
deadlift: 3x6-12.
pulldown or chins: 3x6-12.
rowing: 3x6-12.
shrugs: 3x6-12.
bicepcurls: 3x6-12.
hammercurls: 3x6-12.

friday: pecs, delts and triceps.
benchpress: 3x6-12.
inclinebenchpress: 3x6-12.
pec-dec: 3x15.
militarypresses: 3x6-12.
lateralraises: 3x15.
reversed-flyes: 3x15.
frenchpress: 3x-6-12.
pushdown: 3x6-12.

Of course I have too switch some barbellmovements with dumbell variations, but is this better?

or is a simple tbt program better?

tbt:
day1:deadlift,chins,overheadpress.
day2:gobletsquat,dumbellrow,dips.
day3:lunges,benchpress,shrugs.