Bulk Powders

I can get bulk powder for Tren, test, winny, etc. and was thinking about capping them into orals. My question is: Do I need to process the powders at all (into a solution or something) before I cap them or can I simply cap em up and take em?

Why would u cap tren and test?

[quote]ndf9894 wrote:
I can get bulk powder for Tren, test, winny, etc. and was thinking about capping them into orals. My question is: Do I need to process the powders at all (into a solution or something) before I cap them or can I simply cap em up and take em?[/quote]

Ummmm quick answer, yes and no. If you gave specific powders you plan on using, you can expect more specific answers. This is not a shot, it’s just the truth.

NO, NO and either/OR in that order of the products.

Please do much more research prior to posting questions like these as you obviously know little to nothing about the products and or process.

[quote]ndf9894 wrote:
I can get bulk powder for Tren, test, winny, etc. and was thinking about capping them into orals. My question is: Do I need to process the powders at all (into a solution or something) before I cap them or can I simply cap em up and take em?[/quote]

Only steroids modified to be taken orally, can be taken orally… You should know this. I agree with Lillguy.

Looks like someone’s about to buy a bunch of Pixie dust.

the pepsin in the stomach breaks down proteins. since steroids are proteins most will be ineffective orally. only the 17-alkaled one such winny, d-bol and a few other compounds can be taken orally. also most scale do not measure down that accuratly. i found it easier to make the powders into solutions for accurate dosing.

why would u do this when it is simple to buy ingredients to make the powder into an injectable. If u say you are afraid of needles then find a different sport. Like tennis or something.

[quote]joeblow wrote:
why would u do this when it is simple to buy ingredients to make the powder into an injectable. If u say you are afraid of needles then find a different sport. Like tennis or something.[/quote]

Exactly. Or learn to like needles. I love threads like this though. They seem more frequent during the summer months. Bizzare phenomenon!

My favorite kind of thread like this one is usually something along the lines of “Hey gize, I’ve been on this stuff a guy I know from my gym says is good shit for the last 4 weeks…I’ve been getting mad strong, and crazy jacked on it…my question is, I’ve been getting bigger…I’ve gained like 15 pounds already, but my bench is lagging bad. I bench mon/wed/fri, and I always max out…I train with the guy who sold me my gear, he spots me, and says it really is ALL me…what should I do?”

Or better even: "Hey fellow gear heads!! I’ve been reading this forum for like the last 3 months. I’ve been learning all I can. It took me like 8 months saving my money to finally afford my first D bol cycle. So, I started taking my D bol like 5 weeks ago I guess…but my strength isn’t up any. I haven’t gained any weight either yet. I drink three protein shakes a day, and my workout routine looks like:

Mon: Biceps/Bench/Abs
Tue: Back/Biceps/Abs
Wed: Bench/Leg press/Abs
Thurs:Abs/5 miles on tread mill
Fri: Abs/Forearm Curls

I take the weekends off for recovery time. Is my D bol fake? The guy I bought it from is really jacked, surely he’d sell me real stuff right? Here’s a pic of what he gave me:"

I heard snorting is the most effective means of delivery for Tren, test, winny, etc.
You’ll be hyooge in no time.
!00% money back guarantee.
4 dolla

Disclaimer for the dumbasses
snorting any substance will cause instant death, erectile dysfunction, stroke, seizure and lactose intolerance.

DO NOT SNORT STEROIDS

[quote]DaahsirRoon wrote:
I heard snorting is the most effective means of delivery for Tren, test, winny, etc.
You’ll be hyooge in no time.
!00% money back guarantee.
4 dolla[/quote]

As much as I know that was completely sarcastic… All that people ask around here is you put up a “Disclaimer for the dumbasses” at the bottom of those since anyone can take anything seriously these days it seems. Sorry man, people are, in fact, idiots.

[quote]Thatguy1083 wrote:

As much as I know that was completely sarcastic… All that people ask around here is you put up a “Disclaimer for the dumbasses” at the bottom of those since anyone can take anything seriously these days it seems. Sorry man, people are, in fact, idiots.[/quote]

Just for the record i don’t think theres anyone stupid enough to think i was being serious with my original statement.

you haven’t been around long enough to see the guys we’ve seen around here…

[quote]Game_over wrote:
you haven’t been around long enough to see the guys we’ve seen around here…[/quote]

So very true.

[quote]DaahsirRoon wrote:
snorting any substance will cause instant death, erectile dysfunction, stroke, seizure and lactose intolerance.

DO NOT SNORT STEROIDS

[/quote]

lactose intolerance huh?
so if i snort the stuff I will hate titties? dont wanna do that,thanks for saving me from myself.

[quote]Nich wrote:
DaahsirRoon wrote:

DO NOT SNORT STEROIDS

lactose intolerance huh?
so if i snort the stuff I will hate titties? dont wanna do that,thanks for saving me from myself.
[/quote]

ROFL. Thanks, Roon.