Bulk Ping Pong Balls

Very random question… but , does anyone know where one would look to find bulk ping pong balls ? I need to find a supplier for a small business idea I have. I need to find a reliable, cheap supplier for repeat orders.

http://pingpongballs.net/products/Wholesale-%252d-Bulk-Silver-%252d-Gray-Ping-Pong-Balls%2C-40mm.html - These are basically what I want but are too expensive (28cents/ball)

Ping Pong Balls - These are priced well @ 11cents/ball but are of very poor quality.

How would I go about contacting the manufacturers directly? Where do you find this kind of information ?

Would they consider selling to me even with relatively small orders ? ($300-400)?

Help much appreciated.

James

Beer Pong Tourney I need to know about?

[quote]tmay11 wrote:
Very random question… but , does anyone know where one would look to find bulk ping pong balls ? I need to find a supplier for a small business idea I have. I need to find a reliable, cheap supplier for repeat orders.

http://pingpongballs.net/products/Wholesale-%252d-Bulk-Silver-%252d-Gray-Ping-Pong-Balls%2C-40mm.html - These are basically what I want but are too expensive (28cents/ball)

Ping Pong Balls - These are priced well @ 11cents/ball but are of very poor quality.

How would I go about contacting the manufacturers directly? Where do you find this kind of information ?

Would they consider selling to me even with relatively small orders ? ($300-400)?

Help much appreciated.

James [/quote]

you can pretty much buy anything imaginable in bulk from there.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]tmay11 wrote:

Help much appreciated.

James [/quote]

you can pretty much buy anything imaginable in bulk from there.
[/quote]

Awesome. Thanks,

only problem is that many want a minimum order of 100,000 +…lol, we will see.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Beer Pong Tourney I need to know about?[/quote]

Probably more along the lines of this:

I had to quote this from your link:

â??Working 14 hours [a day] in a factory or blowing ping pong balls out of your vagina should not be a personâ??s only choices in life,â?? says Bien-Aime.

Thoughts…?

They may not have cheap ones but take a look at paddlepalace.com

[quote]NoWheyOut wrote:

[quote]dk44 wrote:
Beer Pong Tourney I need to know about?[/quote]

Probably more along the lines of this:

[/quote]
Seen that before, it’s quite a talent!

I don’t what what a Ping Pong is, but I think if you make friends with your local butcher, they might give you a good deal on organ meat. I guess you could call balls organs.