Bulk or Not?

6’1 185 give or take…want to get bigger and bulk but not at the expense of getting fat. I know fat will naturally come if I bulk, but I dont want to get fat…Take a look at my pix, should I incorporate cardio or will that hinder getting bigger too much? Should I take the bulking down a few notches?

Currently I eat between 7-9 BALANCED meals a day and do a lot of compound exercises to build hopefully a good foundation…Any advice would be appreciated

forgot the upper

Bulk

If your currently making progress keep doing what you are I wouldnt go all out crazy and eat tons but keep eatinjgto gain and progress and put in the time under the bar and behind the fork. Keep rollin

Phill

You have a long way to go until you’re too fat to bulk. Keep going man, good job so far.

[quote]xvsanta42 wrote:
Currently I eat between 7-9 BALANCED meals a day[/quote]

Can we see a sample day’s menu? That’s on the high end for number of meals per day.

I don’t see the need for much cardio at the moment, maybe just some basic conditioning or GPP if you do any recreational sports. Otherwise, I wouldn’t stress over it.

Stick with the bulking. I’d shoot for getting to 200, without getting too sloppy looking. A relaxed profile shot would be helpful too, since I can’t tell if you’ve got a gut or not.

Side note: As one furry Italian guy to another, I don’t see the point in shaving your chest but keeping your legs au naturale. I think it looks even more strange, but it’s your call, obviously.

[quote]Colucci wrote:
xvsanta42 wrote:
Currently I eat between 7-9 BALANCED meals a day

Can we see a sample day’s menu? That’s on the high end for number of meals per day.

I don’t see the need for much cardio at the moment, maybe just some basic conditioning or GPP if you do any recreational sports. Otherwise, I wouldn’t stress over it.

Stick with the bulking. I’d shoot for getting to 200, without getting too sloppy looking. A relaxed profile shot would be helpful too, since I can’t tell if you’ve got a gut or not.

Side note: As one furry Italian guy to another, I don’t see the point in shaving your chest but keeping your legs au naturale. I think it looks even more strange, but it’s your call, obviously.[/quote]

hahaha well to be quite honest with you I dont shave my chest, I am just genetically inclined to have extremely hairy legs and barely any on my chest…and good guess with the nationality…

sample menu…

1 cup of oatmeal
4 eggs w/ spinach and ham/turkey

pasta with meatsauce

boiled potatoes with chicken

tunafish sandwhich (whole can of tuna on whole grain bread)

more pasta with meatsauce

Whey Protein shake after gym with OJ

boiled potatoes with chicken

Casein Protein shake b4 bed with milk.

PS…Im a college student so as you can see my diet is…well cheap and redundant…I think I will keep bulking until i get to 200.