Bulk or Cut???

That is the question. If I do bulk, it will be “clean bulk” since I don’t want to smooth out all of my hard work.

An comments or suggestions are welcome.

-Mike

you should cut…next time use a shoe in place of the leaf

1.) For God’s sake put some shorts on

2.) For God’s sake put some shorts on

3.) Bulk

LOL!!!

Falling on the fucking floor laughing!!!

Come on dude, you’re covering your junk with a plastic leaf. How are we supposed to take this seriously.

There should be a rule of thumb most people should follow. If you’re less than 200 pounds, cutting is not a word in your vocabulary.

Cut? Cut WHAT? Good god, man, you’re the healthiest Auschwitz survivor I’ve ever seen.

LMFAO!!!

I’m speechless

WTF?!?!!

What the hell is wrong with you? This is a bodybuilding site, not a fucking adult personals. put on some fucking shorts, or pants…anything.

This shit has got to stop, it isn’t even funny anymore.

[quote]jimmylegs wrote:
I don’t want to smooth out all of my hard work.
[/quote]

I wouldn’t want to err… smooth out your uh… hard… um… work… that’s it, work… either.

bulk! work on those wheels!!!

[quote]jimmylegs wrote:
That is the question. If I do bulk, it will be “clean bulk” since I don’t want to smooth out all of my hard work.

An comments or suggestions are welcome.

-Mike[/quote]

Bulk.

And stop ruining your mother’s ficus plants…

So by looking at your photo you were JUST playing Xbox and decided to get up, get buck naked and post bulk or cut photos on T-Nation? Or were you playing Xbox naked?

Hey Adam, did Eve take the picture? hahah

bulk!

Brilliant.

[quote]lean_freak wrote:
Hey Adam, did Eve take the picture? hahah

bulk![/quote]

I’m sure STEVE was busy. They just went straight to the serpent and said Fuck the foreplay.

I think you may want to see a doctor, you appear to have some sort of fungal infection.

This can’t be real.

I don’t even have a joke.

Whoever did this is a comedic genius.

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
So by looking at your photo you were JUST playing Xbox and decided to get up, get buck naked and post bulk or cut photos on T-Nation? Or were you playing Xbox naked?[/quote]

Naked x-box wouldn’t be quite as fun as what happened after that photo shoot. :0

My GF took those. They’re the best pic I have that shows everything, including the wheels.

[quote]kroby wrote:
There should be a rule of thumb most people should follow. If you’re less than 200 pounds, cutting is not a word in your vocabulary.

Cut? Cut WHAT? Good god, man, you’re the healthiest Auschwitz survivor I’ve ever seen.[/quote]

Like I said, I prefer more of a clean bulk. That’s the way I’ve been doing so far and it’s worked pretty well. Just not sure if I should keep cutting, being summer and all.

At the end of the day, looking good naked is more important than being a big, bulky, smooth guy who looks bad naked. IMO, anyway.

Besides, if I ever got over 10%BF my GF would prolly dump me!