Bulk or Cut?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
but you can only digest 20g of protein at one meal, so how long can this method be used for at once?
[/quote]

A couple of minutes if your good at it…

[quote]kelleyb wrote:
I heard girls like abs and abs only. I heard that any one who says girls like fame or money or power if full of it. Should I just keep cutting so I can blast my abs?

[/quote]

Cut, you fatass

cut AND bulk … CULK!

[quote]1morerep wrote:
cut AND bulk … CULK! [/quote]

that was worth a LOL

or he can… BUT!

crickets

Wow, Obama’s jacked!

[quote]kelleyb wrote:
I heard girls like abs and abs only. I heard that any one who says girls like fame or money or power if full of it. Should I just keep cutting so I can blast my abs?

[/quote]

But what happened after you turned 17?

[quote]1morerep wrote:
well i do recall my 17" guns getting me a bit of poon at the ripe young age of 16 …and with no abs in sight.[/quote]

[quote]kelleyb wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
For real?

gah. I obviously fail at wit. I figured the pic of the POTUS-elect would give away the joke.

Guess not. [/quote]

I was wondering why you posted such a tiny picture of a shirtless guy. I honestly couldn’t tell that was anyone special. Maybe that just means I fail at life.

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
kelleyb wrote:
buckeye girl wrote:
For real?

gah. I obviously fail at wit. I figured the pic of the POTUS-elect would give away the joke.

Guess not.

I was wondering why you posted such a tiny picture of a shirtless guy. I honestly couldn’t tell that was anyone special. Maybe that just means I fail at life.[/quote]

I’m sure the onus of the blame falls on me. Should have resized the pic to make it more obvious.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
But what happened after you turned 17?

1morerep wrote:
well i do recall my 17" guns getting me a bit of poon at the ripe young age of 16 …and with no abs in sight.

[/quote]

i quit working out

I was told by some kid that bodybuilders can “like, only lift 275 lbs.”

Me: “So all bodybuilders can only lift 275 lbs? What lift are you talking about?”

Him: “I don’t know, that’s what I heard.”

Me: “Damn, sucks to be a bodybuilder.”

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

Me: “So all bodybuilders can only lift 275 lbs? What lift are you talking about?”

Me: “Damn, sucks to be a bodybuilder.”[/quote]

He must read the articles here.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
PonceDeLeon wrote:

Me: “Damn, sucks to be a bodybuilder.”

He must read the articles here.[/quote]

If that were the case then he’d be talking about curling only 30lbs or something like that…

…and how 30 second negatives on pull-ups are the key to upper body hypertrophy.

That pic was posted in my newspaper with the title “Obama showing off some muscle”… Made me laugh :smiley:

It seems to me an example of media bias.

I can’t imagine, if it were a conservative, libertarian, or independent “middle of the road” politician, including one who had just won the Presidency, the newspapers screaming “BEEFCAKE!!” from such photos.

Just don’t think that would happen. If an illustrative example is required, I think there can be little doubt that Bush on inauguration could have completely kicked Obama’s ass – pretty similarly to a reasonably athletic (in terms of people in general, not by competitive standards) grown man vs a tall and skinny kid – but the media was hardly screaming “beefcake” for him. (Nor should they have.)

Of course there’s no need for a President to have a physique. I don’t care in the least that for all his reported effort he doesn’t look like he works out, that his arms could do double duty as pipe-stem cleaners, or that the pic looks more like “moobs” than pecs.

Irrelevant and of utterly zero importance. I’d far rather he have one additional good idea that otherwise he would not have had, or make one single better decision, than have a better physique.

What is absurd is the media acolytes falling all over themselves gushing praise about this. It would merely be silly, except that this delusionally-fawning mindset could conceivably result in delusional reporting in regards other than physique.

whos more jacked-

obama

or

michael phelps?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
whos more jacked-

obama

or

michael phelps?

[/quote]

carrot top!

[quote]kaisermetal22 wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
whos more jacked-

obama

or

michael phelps?

carrot top!

[/quote]

That fool actually has some mass. I think he really deserves some credit for his transformation. Shit, he should change his name to something more cool now like “Steel Top” or “Iron Carrot”.

ahahahhaha if i was ginger i’d totally rip you off and name my dick "iron carrot!!!