T Nation

Bulk or Cut?

I heard girls like abs and abs only. I heard that any one who says girls like fame or money or power if full of it. Should I just keep cutting so I can blast my abs?

Really? you had to drag the article discussion here

According to recent pols:

Chicks digs
1- Butt
2- Chest
3- Arms

Don´t stress about abs.

For real?

chicks like money and a big cock

(That’s Obama if there were some people responding without that information)

[quote]buckeye girl wrote:
For real?
[/quote]

gah. I obviously fail at wit. I figured the pic of the POTUS-elect would give away the joke.

Guess not.

[quote]matsm21 wrote:
chicks like money and a big cock[/quote]

I second that

[quote]matsm21 wrote:

Quoted for the win.

[quote]matsm21 wrote:

But…I heard they ONLY like guys with 15" arms and super ripped abs? I know a guy who has 20" arms and he can’t get laid at all!! In fact, he’s a VIRGIN!!! Well, at least I think so. I mean, he’s HUGE so he must be, right?!

Silly bodybuilders.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

The next person who starts another one of these threads should be caned publicly.

Bulk.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
matsm21 wrote:

But…I heard they ONLY like guys with 15" arms and super ripped abs? I know a guy who has 20" arms and he can’t get laid at all!! In fact, he’s a VIRGIN!!! Well, at least I think so. I mean, he’s HUGE so he must be, right?!

Silly bodybuilders.

Uh this ‘guy you know’… It’s not you is it? You can tell us.

BBB[/quote]

Clearly, it is. 20" arms cause vaginas to close up instantly. In fact, I’ve never seen a vagina. I hear they taste like tuna.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I hear they taste like tuna.[/quote]

Usually, the ones that smell like StarKist are the easy ones to get into…

Caution!: If it smells like tuna, it ain’t gonna taste like tuna…

Btw, if you have 14" arms and defined abz, pootie smell like roses.

well i do recall my 17" guns getting me a bit of poon at the ripe young age of 16 …and with no abs in sight.

[quote]1morerep wrote:
well i do recall my 17" guns getting me a bit of poon at the ripe young age of 16 …and with no abs in sight.[/quote]

BULL!!!

Women HATE big muscles. And there is simply no way you got laid without abs.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
matsm21 wrote:

Silly bodybuilders.

BBB

Clearly, it is. 20" arms cause vaginas to close up instantly. In fact, I’ve never seen a vagina. I hear they taste like tuna.[/quote]

Good source of protein.

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Professor X wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
matsm21 wrote:

Silly bodybuilders.

BBB

Clearly, it is. 20" arms cause vaginas to close up instantly. In fact, I’ve never seen a vagina. I hear they taste like tuna.

Good source of protein.[/quote]

but you can only digest 20g of protein at one meal, so how long can this method be used for at once?

[quote]pushmepullme wrote:
Professor X wrote:
bushidobadboy wrote:
Professor X wrote:
matsm21 wrote:

Silly bodybuilders.

BBB

Good source of protein.[/quote]

So is meat.