Bulk or Cut for 16 Year Old?

Really? I know like 10+ fat kids who got jacked, and see it all the time. Much easier to go from fat to jacked than skinny to jacked.

So have I. Was that post ment for me? That’s why I’m holding off judgement on it being some sorta troll.

1 Like

Yeah it was meant for you - just when you said you had a hard time believing the kid used to be fat I thought it meant you couldn’t believe a fat kid ended up looking like that. If this kid isn’t a troll, he clearly has serious image issues and being an ex-fat kid would definitely explain it. I was just confused at your post, that’s all. No offense meant, buddy.

I’d say you’ve come damn far and while I can understand some sense of dismorphia stemming from your past self image I’d really rather see you adjust your approach to making continual gains to a smarter and more methodical one so that you can tighten up a bit WHILE not derailing continued progress.

S

2 Likes

For the record . I was a fat kid until puberty hit and i got more active. So not surprised by the young man’s transformation.oh and no worries

1 Like