Bulk Isomaltulose Supplier ?

Have been doing some research on the net and am trying to find a source for bulk Isomaltulose AKA Palatinose, AKA Extend. Any Help?

I have found it straight from china but their quality control standards make me leery, but I’ll bet most supplement companies buy theirs right from china either way. I know Cargil produces their own branded version but I don’t think they are interested in selling a few pounds, I would assume their order size is in the Tons.

Thanks.

what do you want to do with it

Consume it pre/peri work out. Think it will be better than waxy maize.

It’s one of the few times I’m glad to be based in the UK because a supplier here provides it and it is reasonably priced (not that any of this helps you - unless they ship overseas). Try searching on UK sites for my protein.

I contacted the manufcaturer and they sent me a free 1kg sample. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also just google Zima PerfectCarb

Bulletproof, Contact phone # or email? Please PM me, thanks!

So you want some 6-O-α-D-glucopyranosyl-D-fructofuranose?

It’s funny - I don’t remember why they sent it to me honestly. It actually just showed up one day and I don’t really remember why. Because of this, I was a little sketched out about using it and never did - shame! I guess it’s probably still good. Pic attached for proof that I’m not lying about it :stuck_out_tongue: I’m only pretty sure (but prob a safe bet) that I told the Company I was interested in ordering a big lot of it or something. I wish I could do you better with a number or something but the company’s name at least is on the package. Nutraplanet sells it for pretty cheap too.

[quote]Adam Bomb wrote:
Bulletproof, Contact phone # or email? Please PM me, thanks![/quote]

[quote]Adam Bomb wrote:
Consume it pre/peri work out. Think it will be better than waxy maize.[/quote]
Better how? Cheaper?

Bulletproof, does that say made in Germany?

tolismann, $, consistency (dissolves into cold water, not a chalky mess like WMS), usage ability (can be used for baking as well), just to name a few.

^Yes made in Germany by BENEO-Palatinit

Damn they shipped international on their dime! I’m trying to find a US supplier but might contact the Germans.

You could try going onto a trade website like alibaba: Palatinose Contact them and say you’re going to think about ordering 500kg and that you need 1 or 2 kg sample and the sheet that shows it tested free of contaminants. The guys contact info is in the link. It never hurts to ask. :0