Bulk Diet Formatted

Here is my bulk diet i am 190 5’10 19 years old and about 13-14 percent body fat
meal 1: 1/2 cup oats, 35 grams protein powder, 1 slice ezikel bread, tablespoon natty pb
meal 2: one cup black bean, 1/2 cup brown rice, 6oz large chicken breasts or 2 cans tuna(preworkout)
meal 3:(postworkout)24 grams whey, 28 grams Gatorade powder, 6 Baas,creatine
meal 4: 45 mins later 6oz large chicken breasts 1 cup brown rice
meal 5: 16oz skim milk(w/chocolate preferably), 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread,half cup cottage cheese, tablespoon natty pb
meal 6: 16 oz skim milk

lifting 6 days, cardio 3 days(a couple sprints to keep the metabolism rolling-4 before the workout and 4 after)
M-legs, abs
T-chest+tricep
W-Back +biceps
T-Shoulders, abs
F-Legs
Sat.-off
Sunday-chest+ tricep
let me know what you think thanks…

[quote]Gunit12 wrote:
Here is my bulk diet i am 190 5’10 19 years old and about 13-14 percent body fat
meal 1: 1/2 cup oats, 35 grams protein powder, 1 slice ezikel bread, tablespoon natty pb
meal 2: one cup black bean, 1/2 cup brown rice, 6oz large chicken breasts or 2 cans tuna(preworkout)
meal 5: 16oz skim milk(w/chocolate preferably), 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread,half cup cottage cheese, tablespoon natty pb
meal 6: 16 oz skim milk[/quote]

This is a bulking diet? It looks low on overall calories, protein, good fats, and no veggies. And this is kind of off topic, but that’s going to get boring to eat every day. I mean, I love chicken and PB as much as the next guy, but come on.

And don’t get me started on skim milk.

[quote]lifting 6 days, cardio 3 days(a couple sprints to keep the metabolism rolling-4 before the workout and 4 after)
M-legs, abs
T-chest+tricep
W-Back +biceps
T-Shoulders, abs
F-Legs
Sat.-off
Sunday-chest+ tricep
let me know what you think thanks…[/quote]

If that works for you, go for it. Kind of hard to comment when it’s this vague. If you’re really having good sessions 6 day a week I think your metabolism will be “rolling” just fine.

meal 1: 1/2 cup oats, 35 grams protein powder, 2 slices ezikel bread, 2 tablespoons natty pb
meal 2: 1/2 cup brown rice, 6oz large chicken breasts or 2 cans tuna(preworkout). 1 banana
meal 4: 45 mins later 6oz large chicken breasts 1 cup brown rice,handful almonds
meal 5: 16oz skim milk(w/chocolate preferably), 2 pieces of Ezekiel bread,half cup cottage cheese, handful almonds
meal 6: 16 oz skim milk, 2 tablespoons natty pb
veggies thrown in whenever i want them as many as i can handle

legs consist of heavy squats ATG, leg press 12-15 press heavy, lunges upstairs, front squat light on monday heavy on friday keeping back squats light friday heavy monday, calves seated and standing, leg curls, straight leg deadlift on mondays and deadlift on back days 5x5 for legs and deadlift

also snatches and cleans are on shoulder days

Don’t be afraid to eat some steak and ground beef dude.

[quote]Gunit12 wrote:
meal 6: 16 oz skim milk

lifting 6 days, cardio 3 days(a couple sprints to keep the metabolism rolling-4 before the workout and 4 after)
M-legs, abs
T-chest+tricep
W-Back +biceps
T-Shoulders, abs
F-Legs
Sat.-off
Sunday-chest+ tricep
let me know what you think thanks…[/quote]

the fuck? bro how is this a bulk? add a meal with some beef. take out the skim and replace with whole. add some whole eggs. throw out the morning ezikel bread for a bagel(or two). that said if you really are 190 and 13% i doubt you would even be able to mantain that size on that diet. lets be more honest ok?

alrite im sorry im learning…gonna be eating alot more

should i add veggies too?

While veggies mite not help you gain weight, they will help you stay healthy. That being said you could add them in fruits too to help with acidity levels and nutrients. An apple or banana for carbs, or avocados. A salad here or there on the side mite help too, although better stretch that stomach… Also just add them in recipes, chilli with some chopped greens goes a long way.

i personally dont eat much veggies with the exception on brocolli but to each his own. and you dont really need to eat ALOT more just stop with the low fat low carb ultra lean meat thing you’ve got going on.