I've been reading up on a number of articles in this forum regarding my diet. I'm a mesomorph and from reading articles on T-Nation I've learned the following for my goals:
- BMR: 1720.665 kcals
- Amount of calories I burn in a day = 1720.665 x 1.6 = 2753.064 kcals
- In order to grow,I must consume (2753.064 x 0.2)+ 2753.064 = 3303.68 kcals.
- Proteins I need to consume = 1.5 g x 155lbs = 232.5 g (930 kcals).
- Carbs I need to consume = 0.25 x 155lbs = 38.75 g (155 kcals)
- Fats I need to consume = 246.5 g (2218.68 kcals)
From my research, I need to reduce my carb intake to 0.25g per lb body weight, while fat will contribute 90-100% of my energetic calories.
1.) Does my data look right? Am I including too much fat in my meals?
2.) What foods can satisfy my fat requirements in a meal (excluding fish oil)? I plan to consume 5 meals per day.
Thank you for your help!