T Nation

Bulk Cycle

Starting my first bulk cycle, not my first cycle. I'm 5'10", 25, 220 lbs, around 19 % bf, and been lifting for almost 10 years. This is what my cycle looks like:

Testosterone Enanthate 250 twice a week week 1-10
Deca 200mg twice a week Week 1-10
Dbol 30-50mg a day Week 1-6
arimidex .5ml eod

Post Cycle Therapy

Clomid 100/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/20/20

Let me know if this is good for my first time compounding these. Also if there are any dangerous sides; safety first is always most important to me.

Why not drop 6 or 7% bf before starting this? Seems youve already been bulking…

Anyway Id run the test at like 750 and keep the deca where its at. I like arimadex. Aromasins better tho. Use caber too
Run test for 14 weeks and deca for 12

I have started eating more to put some weight on before I started this. I kinda thought I was giving myself a boost by doing that. Is my bf too high to begin this? I would like to start soon but not if its dangerous with to high bf.

[quote]jrusso1212 wrote:
I have started eating more to put some weight on before I started this. I kinda thought I was giving myself a boost by doing that. Is my bf too high to begin this? I would like to start soon but not if its dangerous with to high bf.[/quote]

The experienced guys will all tell you AAS works much better when you are leaner. From a safety issue you are just accepting the same risk, but less reward. So yeah, in a way less safe. It is all relative.

Being fat is bad for your health whether or not you’re using steroids.

Dbol raises blood pressure. You should monitor your blood pressure regularly while using it. You should avoid it if you already have high blood pressure. Elevated blood pressure is generally the worst side effect of steroid use, but can be mitigated through fairly conventional means (baby aspirin, cardio a few times a week, etc.)

Your PCT is improperly dosed, as Cyco and KSman have pointed out to folks repeatedly on here. Use nolva only, and only use 20mg per day. More is NOT better. It’s actually worse. And clomid and nolva should not be run together, contrary to what many people will tell you. Running the nolva for 4 weeks is a good idea. Running it for as much as 6 weeks would likely be better, tapering dose in the last 2 if possible (easy to do if liquid, only marginally harder if it’s in pill form).

Ok thanks for the input. I will cut for awhile and start when my bf is at a more reasonable number.