Bulk Beta Alanine

Well, I would like to buy Beta-7 but, it is out of my price range. I’m certain the Beta-7 is awesome but I’d rather just get some beta alanine in bulk.

I just throw a teaspoon in my pre, during, and post training drinks. It’s diluted enough and I’m accustomed enough to where I don’t end up feeling anything for longer than like 10-15 seconds max.

[quote]jdrannin1 wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
cougarenegade wrote:
Jsbrook- an example might be a megadose before before a big event where you want the immediate surge and not the timed release.

you are correct in that Biotest’s Beta Alanine is superior in that you don’t need the high multiple doses and the side effect that comes with smaller multiple doses (the unpleasant rush/warmness)

I was more arguing the point that an open forum for discussion of other supplements not offered by Biotest is ok as long as it doesn’t infringe on Biotest doing business.

I was asking in the interest of knowing how many times a day I would need to take the product if I wanted to use it. I’ll just check on their webpage…

You can load BA by taking 1.5 grams 4 times per day for 30 days and then going on a mainentance dose of 1.5 grams twice per day. Loading isn’t necessary. BA and creatine are similiar in their context to loading.[/quote]

Hmmm…I take 3 Beta-7 3x daily on a regular basis. Msybe less would do me just as well