Bulk Anavar Powder - What Shall I Do With It?

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
Ha, no i meant under $10, really, hey, look over there![/quote]

lol! no worries, you still got a very worthwhile deal mate :wink:

Ah, yeah. D’oh!

It would probably have been a good idea to use pure alcohol rather than high proof rum, wouldn’t it?
Better dissolving, less smell, not looking like a dumbass on forums, the list continues…

Damn my impetuousness!

OP, please take my advice in regarding to dissolving in alcohol to mean with high strength as opposed to pure alcohol.

Ah well, live and learn! Also it is still a pretty sweet deal for the oxandralone compared to what the prices were a few years ago.

I think OP rum is fine to use personally, and the concentration can be a little higher with some PEG too…

i’m going with everclear. Should be fine. I’m out in Toronto right now, get back to base in two weeks at which point i’ll run the cycle.

cheers again!

I say take the 5g and make some brownies. Im hungry.

BMC

bump for my reference as i’m about to do this :smiley:

Have you dissolved the powder yet? I’m curious to see what kind of result you have. I hear that anavar is very difficult to keep in solution. As mentioned up the thread, I, too, have been having problems keeping my nolva in solution. I think I have FINALLY solved the problem, but it took a LOT of work and research and humbly received advice, and I’m still not really where I want to be, but by God it appears to be holding, at least.

Please let me know how it goes.

No worries man, i’m waiting for my test to arrive so i can start the cycle. As soon as i get it, i’ll start a log of me cycle

peace

Just to add my bit:
I’ve literally capped some myself with CEE as a filler. I used 49g CEE and 1g of VAR just as a test and ended up with 00 caps ranging from 0.69-0.82g per cap. Minus the weight of the empty caps (0.12) gives me 0.57-0.7g per cap so VAR contents ranging from 11.4mg - 14mg per cap So averaging that at roughly 12.5mg per cap which i aimed for so it would be able to split doses and choose varying dosages easily enough without making hundreds of caps. Was a little time consuming and may experiment with 1g in some oil as i can easily use a small volume syringe to get an accurate dosage (potentially more so than my caps anyway). I know BR vaguely alluded to this earlier but any thoughts on the best type of oil? or have any other tips?

Plus i also have Nolva and was wondering about making this into solution, though it sounds very difficult. Any tips Cortes seeing as you seem to have managed it?

(sorry for the last part possibly hijacking ur thread)