T Nation

Bulgarian Training Simplified Question

First off coach thank you for all the awesome info you put on this site. Whats this your second program in a week? Unbelievable, can't find another coach that does that anywhere.

My question regarding the program was if I could substitute floor presses with 2 or 3 second paused bench presses? My weak spot is off my chest and I am unable to do floor presses in the gym I train at as it is very crowded and does not have enough space. Thank you

[quote]jvella wrote:
First off coach thank you for all the awesome info you put on this site. Whats this your second program in a week? Unbelievable, can’t find another coach that does that anywhere.

My question regarding the program was if I could substitute floor presses with 2 or 3 second paused bench presses? My weak spot is off my chest and I am unable to do floor presses in the gym I train at as it is very crowded and does not have enough space. Thank you

[/quote]

Puased press, Spotto press, “extra range” DB press will all work or incline press and be used to strengthen the start of the bench