Built My Own Fitness Shaker

Hi Guys,

first of all thank you again to all these guys that gave me a feedback last time.
I worked on all these things and we have now an additional cap for the shaker with a mouthpiece and we going to do the shaker a little bit more brighter/transparent.

Today I am work on the video. This is the first draft (sorry for the bad quality ):

There is another teaser that I released today:

First question, how do you like it?

There are 3 things to do for that video:

1. I need a text
  2. Music
  3. Order of the scenes

Maybe someone is out there to give feedback and help me out with that.

Thanks!
Regards,
Adam

It’s hard to tell what it does…I mean what’s inside the bottle to make it different from the Blender Bottle or the Spider Bottle.
I see it’s called the Dual, but also I don’t know why.

I do like the look of it, I’d buy one if I could.

Is this for real?

And if so, whats next, a new version of the fork with 1 extra prong?

There’s nothing wrong with a new shaker bottle…the ones we had for years were crappy. I have a Blender Bottle and think it’s the bee’s knees.
If I see the OP’s product and I feel the price is right, why not buy one.

I have literally never had a problem with any shaker bottle except for MAYBE a little spillage around the lid. Considering shaker bottles are basically a give away item these days I kinda think this is a bad market to get into… But if you think you have something special knock yourself out.

Look at the criticisms above from Nards, all of them are the same I have.

I had problems with threading the top of the old shaker bottles about a quarter of the time. I would get it on, but not without me getting pissed off.

I like how wide the threads of the Blender Bottle are. And of course the little whisk ball.

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Is this for real?

And if so, whats next, a new version of the fork with 1 extra prong?[/quote]

6-Day Abs.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]Mutu wrote:
Is this for real?

And if so, whats next, a new version of the fork with 1 extra prong?[/quote]

6-Day Abs.[/quote]

5-Day Abs, i can guarantee just as good a workout as the 6-Day folk. If not i’ll ship the 6th day for free.

I designed my own water bottle which has a cap on both ends so if its upside down you dont have to go through all the trouble of turning it right side up you can just open the bottom

[quote]Mutu wrote:
I designed my own water bottle which has a cap on both ends so if its upside down you dont have to go through all the trouble of turning it right side up you can just open the bottom[/quote]

But the bottle will never be upside down.

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:

But the bottle will never be upside down.[/quote]