T Nation

Built for Bad Strength Circuit question

Hey CT!

Firstly, THANK YOU!!! Had a former dance partner who hadn’t seen me in a month tell me yesterday, “Holy Sh**, You’re like, seriously Buff!” And then she proceeded to put both hands on my chest, squeeze, and then say “Yours are better than mine!” Thank you for that! :slight_smile:

Anyway … On a serious note. The length you recommended was 6 weeks, or until you couldn’t add weight. Well, all my lift numbers have gone up except for my High Pull. In fact, hit a PR on Bench Press this week. Keep going, or switch gears and transition to another Program/Cycle …?

[quote]fitnessben7500 wrote:
Hey CT!

Firstly, THANK YOU!!! Had a former dance partner who hadn’t seen me in a month tell me yesterday, “Holy Sh**, You’re like, seriously Buff!” And then she proceeded to put both hands on my chest, squeeze, and then say “Yours are better than mine!” Thank you for that! :slight_smile:

Anyway … On a serious note. The length you recommended was 6 weeks, or until you couldn’t add weight. Well, all my lift numbers have gone up except for my High Pull. In fact, hit a PR on Bench Press this week. Keep going, or switch gears and transition to another Program/Cycle …?[/quote]

If you still feel good and fresh you can keep going. But I’d change the high pull if it has stalled. Power clean or power snatch if you are comfortable with them, bent over row from a deadstart on the floor if not.

Thanks man!