Building the Perfect Wideguy

WG-

Not a bad grocery list either man…[insert evil laugh here]

T-M@tt

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
WideGuy wrote:

BTW, for tone or anyone else who’s run the stack of those 2 what gains did you get and where they nice a hard/veiny like the gains from winny or soft and bloaty like the gains from drol?

The gains were (for me) a happy medium fo the two. The great strength gains of the drol, but without the bloat.

bushy[/quote]

I have to agree. Drol on its own really smoothes me out, but with winny in tow you get the best of both worlds. Definitely worth trying.

Tone.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Monopoly19 wrote:

Personally, I hope by the time I’m 35 I can stay on a hgh and hrt for a long long time. The only reason I won’t now is fertility issues, but that’s just me.

Monopoly

I’m 32 and the only reason I’m coming off was for fertility issues too. However, I’ve recently spoken to several users (3) who all got women pregnant during cycle…

It looks as though I may soon have some money to pay for a top-to-toe medical checkup. If my sperm are still healthy whilst I’m ‘on’, then I’ll be rethinking the whole thing and possibly put myself on T for the rest of my days.

bushy[/quote]

I’ve been giving this a lot of thought as well recently. I’ve had two kids already and I’m not looking to have any more. Has there been any relevent research done on long term use of Test?

Tone

While it’s not exact proof I will add that a good friend of mine recently hot his wife pregnant (was trying too) and if he wasn’t on at the time the he was only off for a few weeks.

I’m sure that you can have kids while on a cycle. What I was referring to was if you stayed on for more than 2+ years. Running low dose at like 250wk then running normal cycles every 10 weeks or so. Would you be perm shut down in sperm production after a LONG time on.

Also, not many studies for long term test use that I know of. Many of us are experiments. Bob Clapp is one of the few people who are vocal about his long term usage. There was a big article about him in MD a couple of years ago.

Sorry to hijack bud!

Monopoly

Well in further regaurds to the synergy question AR brought up. If winny hurts my joing alone and drol makes me look like a bloat bag alone, yet together the affects drol has on water retention keeps the winstrol from drying out my joints so bad/the winstrol keep the water retention that drol brings on from causing me to look like the michelene man. Sounds like a decent reasont to use the two for a person who really doesnt’ seem to benefit to greatly from either compound alone when considering the sides he gets. If it works that way for me I’d say that would be enough synergy to make the combo worthwhile for me.

Back to the topic at hand I’m thinking of a max androgen phase in the beggining then layering a moderate-low anabolic phase towards the end and that would be my entire AAS portion of the cycle. The absolute anabolic phase hgh/slin/igf still has me uncertain. I guess putting it int he beggining like Bushido said then tappering down the hgh and dropping the igf/slin after the drol/winstrol/prop phase ends and continuing with the masteron(it’s fast acting :frowning: and test ent along with the hgh, then in the last phase wich would be a htpa recovery/cortisol suppression phase I’d bring back the absolute anabolic phase ie. slin/igf-1/increse hgh dose at the end of that (the htpa/cortisol suppression) phase to wrap everything up. Should run for about a total of 20 weeks or so. Still toying around with the idea of making up a few “Max mix vials” for site enhancement injections after the last stage then tappering off with test enth and another htpa/cortisol suppresion stage after using the low dose max mix phase for 3-6 months (probably in between). However those last few parts are still uncertain to say the least. All help or even critisim is welcome and appreciated.

THanks in advance,

Wideguy