Building a Bigger Yoke - Question

I came across Jim’s template a couple of days ago. I love how it has additional neck work, and power cleans added. My only question was, can I add in additional arm/shoulder/lat accessories on certain days? I understand that isn’t the point of this template, but I wouldn’t mind adding in the main exercises for my arms, shoulders or lats, where I can in this template. Any suggestions?

There’s plenty of chins on the press day, but if you want more lat work you could always consider doing some on the power clean/squat day. I would superset chins with the SST exercise, good mornings.

Usually the ‘C’ exercise on upper days is a shoulder one, why not superset that with some biceps? I really don’t think 3-4 sets of biceps will suddenly destroy the program.

Do what you wish of course, but those would be the only alterations I would make.

[quote]littlebones wrote:
There’s plenty of chins on the press day, but if you want more lat work you could always consider doing some on the power clean/squat day. I would superset chins with the SST exercise, good mornings.

Usually the ‘C’ exercise on upper days is a shoulder one, why not superset that with some biceps? I really don’t think 3-4 sets of biceps will suddenly destroy the program.

Do what you wish of course, but those would be the only alterations I would make.[/quote]

Cool man, thanks for the advice!

I suppose I could test the waters a bit and see how things go by adding a couple of things in. I love supersets as well.