Building a Back

Been working on building a killer back. No lat pull downs or seated rows
, just bar rows and weighted chins an pull ups in high volume. Thanks for input.

No deads?

Thicken up your delts and the long head of the tricep, bet you will look how you look.

The wider your lats get at this point it’s gonna make your arms and shoulders look smaller.

Oh ya deads for sure, love em. Kinda forgot lol

Thanks appreciate the feedback. What do you recommend for the delta?

[quote]Gw43 wrote:
Thanks appreciate the feedback. What do you recommend for the delta?[/quote]

You have small rear delts(maybe tattoo covers them cant tell)
Also include deadlifts , you need bigger erectors.

[quote]SonOfWolf wrote:

[quote]Gw43 wrote:
Thanks appreciate the feedback. What do you recommend for the delta?[/quote]

You have small rear delts(maybe tattoo covers them cant tell)
Also include deadlifts , you need bigger erectors.[/quote]

you’re 6’3 170lbs with a max deadlift of 225. You shouldn’t be critiquing others folks physiques.

Lol o shit, really? Couldn’t see his stats, haha.

Front and side, thinking of doing phisique next year. Constructive criticism welcome. I know I’m pale and the lighting could be better. Thanks

if you’re really interested in competing, throw up a variety of shots on here. Just some basics, including some that reveal weaknesses. It seems like you’re trying to post your most favorable poses, and that’s not particularly useful for critiques. A straight-on front shot would be good to start.

I did upload some others but I guess it didn’t work. Hear what your saying, thanks.

1 Like

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
if you’re really interested in competing, throw up a variety of shots on here. Just some basics, including some that reveal weaknesses. It seems like you’re trying to post your most favorable poses, and that’s not particularly useful for critiques. A straight-on front shot would be good to start.[/quote]

Front

First off, you have a pretty legit physique. It was pretty obvious that you did deads before you mentioned it cuz your spinal erectors are well developed i dont know what that other guy is talking about hes straight tripping your spinal erectors are good sized but dont neglect them either .

Other than that your lats are pretty developed one thing you can do is build up the long head of the triceps which weighted dips will really help because the long head stretches across the shoulder joint so increasing the size of that can give a little more width. Also you need to increase your shoulder size overall and especially your rear delts so that theyre caught up to the rest of your physique.

Also I wouldnt worry too much about the size of your arms cuz most people here have no lats and too big of arms.

Hey thanks for the feedback, much appreciated. Yes rear delts have been a battle to develop. Recently I’ve been hitting them 2x a week with different movements and high reps, this seems to be working some what so far. Tris I hear ya, another stubborn body part, will keep up the weighted dips and see how it goes. Thanks again, cheers!

Did a bit of a bulk, along with tons of rows, chins and weighted dips and chins. Hitting legs 2x a week with high reps.

Leg

Nice back dude. You can tell that you have been focusing a great deal on developing it.

A criticism that I’ve seen is that your chest seems not as well developed compared to the rest of your body.

Great job though.

Rob

Looks a successful 6 weeks, congrats. You’ll need to take standard shots to really compare your work through each phase though.

Thanks guys for the input, much appreciated. Rob, coming from you a huge compliment, man.