Build a Dream

[quote]trailer36 wrote:

OK, I can get past the poor spelling and grammar and see what you are talking about but please at least make an effort to call the character his real name: FRANKENSTEIN.

that is of course if your real last name is Franklin and you call yourself “Franklinstein”.[/quote]

It’s not about names. Names are like hunters’ trophies. This is your worst nightmare. Is the blood of a Pec Deck titan throbbing in your veins? Can you dominate the iron? Can you withstand the carnage of the squat rack? Are you ready for the ab-training apocalypse? Can you handle it?

[quote]bulking machine wrote:
yes,you heard what i said,build a dream ,a dream of what ,a body that women will cry over, A body that when you take off your coat this winter, People set and stear,everyone that hits the gym know what i mean.a body that at christmas dinner your family says,are you using steroids,it all starts with decation.get with it suck up the pain.getting big dont mean going to the gym 4, 2 weeks and then your going to get big.

But it does mean in time with the right training and diet it is possiable,so why only dream big,live it starting these week… remember stay clean train mean.get crazy ,dont train like a human train like what we are made out to be a machine,yes a extreme BULKING MACHINE[/quote]

BUMP, I wanna hear more.

[quote]HeadShot wrote:
Some of you guys that are complaining about spelling don’t even capitalize your screen name.

Seriously, do you want Bulking Machine to have to say to himself “i before e except after c, or when sounded like a as in neighbor and weigh” like we all do everytime we write the word receive? Spell checking is for polish after you get your thoughts down on paper. Bulking Machine can do all that stuff at a later date perhaps; we want the raw material here.

Fahd- So are you like saying some of us are using the quality of life to improve our lifting? A little unclear there aren’t ya? I don’t think Bulking Machine is advocating hurting yourself on purpose. If you haven’t learned to lift smart that is a problem.

Hang in there Natural Nate, and don’t hurt yourself.

Fuck, it’s like some of you guys never played a varsity sport of something.

Give us more MACHINE. I’m down because it’s rest day today and I can’t lift. Just work all day, then go home and rest. Maybe going for a walk in the evening would help up, but probably not. [/quote]
HeadShot you wanted more check out my brand new article PRIMAL RAGE

Michael- Did you play goalie? I often would go for the head if I had time for a nice slap shot. But in all my attempts I never made one once. Bad aim I guess. I either scored, or the goalie caught it, or it would go over the net. The coach usually got mad at me for that.

Fucking AWSOME!

Amir

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
I could I would on a boat
I would gladly, with a goat
I will even in the rain
I will eat and I will train!
In the dark! In a tree!
In a car! You let me be!
I like to do it in a box
I like to do it with a fox
I’d lift heavy in a house
I’d do feeder sets with a mouse
I snatch and clean here or there
I squat and deadlift ANYWHERE!
I’m not Sam, I’m extreme
I’m a mean, lean, muscle-building machine!

AAAARGH![/quote]

I think it’s time to start training your brain mate…

-Sep

[quote]Sepukku wrote:
I think it’s time to start training your brain mate…

-Sep[/quote]

Agreed. I have the feeling that you will finally slip into inevitable retardation if not…not that you would know what that means.

[center]Bump.[/center]

In case some of you guys need that spark of motivation…

I like the tv show idea. Here’s my concept:

Rip-off of ‘Biggest Loser’
Called ‘Biggest Bulking Machine’
Several skinny dudes/contestants in a room. No windows, doors, contact to the outside world (except T-Nation weblink)

Only thing in the room is a fridge with several hundred lbs of meat and veggies and a crapload of protein powder. They have to build a fire to cook the food. There’s a passageway with snakes and spiders and maggots that they have to crawl thru several times a day to reach the gym–called the ‘chamber’. ‘Bulking Machine’ dressed like a robot lives in the chamber and screams at the skinny dudes as they lift

There’s a challenge every week called the ‘INTENSITY challenge’ if you lose Bulking machine chokes you to death.
There’s also a secret room that the winner gets to enter if they win the challenge. Bunch of hot naked chicks. Only thing…can’t tell the others what’s in the room if you win. If you tell Bulking Machine will videotape himself killing all of your family members.

Maybe incorporate some type of ‘sacrafice’ individual–like throwing someone off the island. Unlucky guy is sacraficed by Bulking Machine to appease the Gods of Lifting.

[quote]bulking machine wrote:
[/quote]

Awesome MACHINE! Please write more. Ignore all those idiots who are whining “it’s not motivating unless it’s spelled correctly etc”. Fuck them, they’re pussies.

[quote]CaptainLogic wrote:
bulking machine wrote:

Awesome MACHINE! Please write more. Ignore all those idiots who are whining “it’s not motivating unless it’s spelled correctly etc”. Fuck them, they’re pussies.[/quote]

It’s really not about being spelled correctly or using correct grammar…It’s about some dude who isn’t all that hardcore and not all that big trying to tell us how serious he is…without of course any numbers, facts, pics to back any one word of it up.

Bulking Machine has the potential to be a great writer; grammar can be learned, pasion seeps through words.