Build a Dream

Bad news. Last night, in a fit of inspiration, I went on a car flipping rampage!
Woke up in jail this morning hands all greasy, disheveled clothing, and no memory of the previous night.
One cop was kind enough to fill me in on the gory details.

Apparently some time around 12:30 after snorting 6 huge rails of creatine I donned my T-shirt and painted my face up like the alpha baboon. Then went howling into the night attacking any small to mid-sized car in my path. 2 Saturns, a Ford focus, and 3 Hondas later, I collapsed in a heap under a Yukon.

Apparently I bit off more than I could chew. The police responded to numerous calls of what they thought was a roided up, methed out transvestite going ballistic. They say that in a semi-catatonic state I just kept rocking back and forth mumbling something about bulking, machines, and inspiration.
Happy Halloween!
Love,
Wolfie

I find his motivation scary and dangerous. Like George W. Bush on speed.

All right, enough with the spelling errrors phobia. I’m going to try not to correct mine if I make any. If we’re going to be able to tap into BULKING MACHINE’s inspiration, we have to lay off. For crying out loud, even though I do brain work all day, I certainly have enough brain power left to fill in the gaps when I read the MACHINE. What’s wrong with you pussies anyways?

Somethings happening here. Reading the MACHINE, and coupled with watching an old video titled “computer game psycho” that I think I got off this site has caused something inside me to snap.

I had to take a new name because of it. BAMMMMMB, HEADSHOT. Take that bastard down. Some of you guys know whats going on-mindeffer, michael, deanosumo, it’s time for us to tap into the MACHINE.

Todays upper body, I gotta go eat some more to get ready for it.

Feel the machine.

Thank you headshot.You and others are very supportive. See the thing is everyones been writing about my spelling. They are not reading between the lines. Headshot knows what im talking about… passion. Believe it or not but,everyone gets into my articles. All im trying to do is inspire everyone. I dont know if anyone realizes this. Before I wrote UNLEASING FRANKLINSTEIN. It was just asking ?s,not no more. Im opening peoples minds up. Simple inspiring you.headshot Thank you man.

I think Mr. Chen has the right idea here:

Lets have some more answers to your mother’s question at Christmas-“Son have you been using steriods?”

Ten bucks says the computer would explode.

[quote]thrasher wrote:
Type a post in Microsoft word, hit spellcheck,[/quote]

ARGH, these are NOT articles. These are ramblings.

There is a limit on how much “motivation” you can have before it turns into insane fury. I haven’t been lifting long, so I may be wrong, but simple logic says that too much of anything is a bad thing.

Screw the spellcheck, the misspelling just adds to it all. I love it Machine. Keep it up.

I must admit, there is some kind of primal eloquence in his articles.

[quote]michael2507 wrote:
I could I would on a boat
I would gladly, with a goat
I will even in the rain
I will eat and I will train!
In the dark! In a tree!
In a car! You let me be!
I like to do it in a box
I like to do it with a fox
I’d lift heavy in a house
I’d do feeder sets with a mouse
I snatch and clean here or there
I squat and deadlift ANYWHERE!
I’m not Sam, I’m extreme
I’m a mean, lean, muscle-building machine!

AAAARGH![/quote]

Dr Seuss is God… or was that Eric Clapton?

How many user names do you have?

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
ARGH, these are NOT articles. These are ramblings.

There is a limit on how much “motivation” you can have before it turns into insane fury. I haven’t been lifting long, so I may be wrong, but simple logic says that too much of anything is a bad thing.[/quote]

Come on man, you just haven’t lived until you walk up to the bar knowing it’s gonna hurt and doing it anyways. Whether it ends badly or not, sometimes you just have to go for it!

His posts remind me of this guy who posted on here a few months back, cageceo. It was similar in that the thoughts just sort of came and went and you were never 100% sure of where he was going… except cageceo liked talking about how he was into “muscle babes”. Pure good times.

[quote]danmaftei wrote:

There is a limit on how much “motivation” you can have before it turns into insane fury. I haven’t been lifting long, so I may be wrong, but simple logic says that too much of anything is a bad thing.[/quote]

True. Being passionate is one thing (I’d rather miss a lecture than a workout) but being obsessed to the point where you see no other purpose but lifting is just sad; remember lifting is meant to improve the quality of your life, not the other way round.

Alright everyone. Listen up.

I was in the gym today doing EDT front squats. I grinded out my last few reps . . . racked the bar . . . laid on the floor for a bit . . . and then stumbled over to the garbage can and . . .

PUKED MY GUTS UP!

Now I’m finishing my Surge. I’m gonna go take a shower, and then head to the dining hall to eat a shitload of food and then . . . steal all I can carry back to my dorm!

BULLLLLLKING!
FUCKYEAH!

hahaha this is so funny. you got alot of motivation man–but you just lack brains, thats all. ease off the lifting and hit the books…seriously.

[quote]bulking machine wrote:
Thank you headshot.You and others are very supportive. See the thing is everyones been writing about my spelling. They are not reading between the lines. Headshot knows what im talking about… passion. Believe it or not but,everyone gets into my articles. All im trying to do is inspire everyone. I dont know if anyone realizes this. Before I wrote UNLEASING FRANKLINSTEIN. It was just asking ?s,not no more. Im opening peoples minds up. Simple inspiring you.headshot Thank you man.[/quote]

OK, I can get past the poor spelling and grammar and see what you are talking about but please at least make an effort to call the character his real name: FRANKENSTEIN.

that is of course if your real last name is Franklin and you call yourself “Franklinstein”.

Again MACHINE, i am interested in what motivates you. competition? strongman? chicks? help us understand where this passion comes from.

Some of you guys that are complaining about spelling don’t even capitalize your screen name.

Seriously, do you want Bulking Machine to have to say to himself “i before e except after c, or when sounded like a as in neighbor and weigh” like we all do everytime we write the word receive? Spell checking is for polish after you get your thoughts down on paper. Bulking Machine can do all that stuff at a later date perhaps; we want the raw material here.

Fahd- So are you like saying some of us are using the quality of life to improve our lifting? A little unclear there aren’t ya? I don’t think Bulking Machine is advocating hurting yourself on purpose. If you haven’t learned to lift smart that is a problem.

Hang in there Natural Nate, and don’t hurt yourself.

Fuck, it’s like some of you guys never played a varsity sport of something.

Give us more MACHINE. I’m down because it’s rest day today and I can’t lift. Just work all day, then go home and rest. Maybe going for a walk in the evening would help up, but probably not.

[quote]HeadShot wrote:
Some of you guys that are complaining about spelling don’t even capitalize your screen name.

Seriously, do you want Bulking Machine to have to say to himself “i before e except after c, or when sounded like a as in neighbor and weigh” like we all do everytime we write the word receive? Spell checking is for polish after you get your thoughts down on paper. Bulking Machine can do all that stuff at a later date perhaps; we want the raw material here.

Fahd- So are you like saying some of us are using the quality of life to improve our lifting? A little unclear there aren’t ya? I don’t think Bulking Machine is advocating hurting yourself on purpose. If you haven’t learned to lift smart that is a problem.

Hang in there Natural Nate, and don’t hurt yourself.

Fuck, it’s like some of you guys never played a varsity sport of something.

Give us more MACHINE. I’m down because it’s rest day today and I can’t lift. Just work all day, then go home and rest. Maybe going for a walk in the evening would help up, but probably not. [/quote]
I think you need to go play some counter-strike.

[quote]gibran wrote:
I think you need to go play some counter-strike.
[/quote]
The problem is, I can’t get to sleep at night when I do that. CS is all head work too, granted more interesting then my paying job, in one sense anyway. Sometimes I play before I work out, but then I end up playing too long and cutting into my workout time. Actually, I haven’t played for months. I much prefer the rush of the weights. Computer games are only one dimensional, no matter how good the graphics are. I need to BE the MACHINE, it’s not enough to just watch.