Bug: THAT Guy

I would agree i had to move my workouts to the lunch time rather than after work when i was on RFL. Energy was much much better and the sessions were much more productive. Energy was crashing late in the afternoon so you should be good to go with those lunch time sessions.

this post for sale

Much love brah your awesome

Just found out someone stole a 100+ dollar order of supplements that was delivered on Friday.

Bug is sad. :frowning:

24 total posts, 5 by OP. Are you T-Nation’s favorite son? In for the sexsthetics.

As long as I’m YOUR favorite son, I’m good.

Didn’t sleep very well last night. Feelsbadman. And I have to be at work early this week. :frowning: Hopefully lunchtime workout goes decently today. Some chest and arms should be fun, especially since I don’t really care about the weights being used, lol.

This pic was snapped last night. Yes the front arm is being tensed. downward lighting ftw.

gonna call that supplement company today, inform them I never received the package, and see if they will send me a new order, but to my work address this time.

Hope everyone has a great day! wootwoot

Hi Bug

Loving your progress, just had a question regarding training in college.

How did you balance out social life, clubbing, drinking and late nights with your bodybuilding goals?

Also, didnt the abundance of holidays throw you off? It did to me…

[quote]165StateChamp wrote:
24 total posts, 5 by OP. Are you T-Nation’s favorite son? In for the sexsthetics. [/quote]

Best log statistics evar.

ps. looking lean, forearms are big

Wow-wee.  So that workout was AWESOME.  Was feeling really shitty this morning, and it invigorated me, will give me energy for rest of work day, and frees up evening.  Amazin.  Most of my sessions in the future are probably too long for this, but in a pinch, and on days like chest, and maybe shoulders, absorootry.  This took about 45 min.  NO STIMS either, but I got a nice adrenaline rush during warmups.

Quick warmup ? shoulder dislocates, some stretchin, RC stuff, band pullaparts

Decline bench ? felt thick, solid, tight
95 x 15
135 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 6
275 x 4
315 x 5 ? got a liftoff for this. This was not failure

Low-incline smith ? felt good
135 x 15
205 x 12
275 x 10

Cable flies ? 2 sets, second one a drop set for some extra squeezing

Rope pressdowns (accentuate the squeeze) / One-armed DB curls
3 supersets.  15/12 reps, respectively

Decline skulls (elbows back and kept close to head, long head emphasis) / Standing EZ curls
3 supersets.  12/10 reps, respectively

That was it.  Get in get out.  203 PWO.  I looked the best I have ever seen myself look post-workout.  Abs, veins, relatively full looking given my depleted state.  Mood has done a total 180.

That sucks about the suppz. Hope they send you some new ones fo free or something. I live in the hood at school so I have to have Fedex hold all my packages for pickup lol.

P.S. Your turn to go fuck yourself for that recent pic. Arms/shoulders look unreal.

Pretty sure you can go die becuase of that pic. Joking (kinda) but i do hate you for it. No wonders you gets the girlz

I REALLY hate to be the asshole that suggests a.m. workouts… but, well, I’ve done it before and it CAN BE better than after work for various reasons all of which seem to apply to you (cubicle hell/cal def/crazy stims/the gays) ok ok I’m sorry but the Gays just do NOT qualify as a problem! Who doesn’t like a little oogling… and errrryone knows they has superb taste in the manflesh.

Just sayin.

boooooo stolen supps dafukk I would RAGE. Like, IRATE. boooo… and thats all I’ve got. Personally I have everything shipped to work yes that includes victorias secret and no I don’t give AFUKK. Shameless.

Um, I am Holymac’s interwebz WIFEY don’t get it twisted. He proposed. I swears it. And Dasher is my eBESTIE so make a note of that as well. kthanx.

UPDATEZ. Called this company, customer service was excellent. They are going to check with UPS, and if UPS doesn’t mistakenly have it, will re-ship me a new order FO FREE within 5 business days. Amazin. Will def have it shipped to work. I still want to rage hard as fuu on the phags that stole my stuff.

bigmac – lol. no i hate you die. its good angle downward lighting depletion yada yada. IRL they are still babyarms. Just trust me on that one.

ryan – I get the girls because I tell them I know you, photoshop the back of my head onto your pic, etc. one or the other works every time!

halliebaby – Im sorry but the gays do qualify as a problem, or rather an annoyance. Not that they’re gay, because I have no problem with that, but getting stared out while lifting from 3 feet away gets old and is distracting. It’s a small, cramped gym as is, so it doesnt help. <3

Won’t do it again. I sowwy

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
UPDATEZ. Called this company, customer service was excellent. They are going to check with UPS, and if UPS doesn’t mistakenly have it, will re-ship me a new order FO FREE within 5 business days. Amazin. Will def have it shipped to work. I still want to rage hard as fuu on the phags that stole my stuff.

bigmac – lol. no i hate you die. its good angle downward lighting depletion yada yada. IRL they are still babyarms. Just trust me on that one.

ryan – I get the girls because I tell them I know you, photoshop the back of my head onto your pic, etc. one or the other works every time!

halliebaby – Im sorry but the gays do qualify as a problem, or rather an annoyance. Not that they’re gay, because I have no problem with that, but getting stared out while lifting from 3 feet away gets old and is distracting. It’s a small, cramped gym as is, so it doesnt help. <3[/quote]

So what you’re saying is… they stare RIGHT AT YOUR PACKAGE don’t they?
Gawd, I told Dash to cut that out.

She’s incorrigible.

Derail: Bug sorry your not the most attractive in the log. Damn hallow thats a smokin pic.

Back on topic: That is some great service. I would be sticking with that company

[quote]Dasher wrote:

Won’t do it again. I sowwy[/quote]

I’d definitely be staring. Just sayin’

Looking swole as fug! So juicy.

Keep killin’ it, sexy!

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
Going to write this post then respond to everyone!

Today was weeeeird. During the day I went through periods where I really was energized and wanted to go lift… then a few hours of boredom (cubicle hell anyone?) and it felt like all my energy had been sucked out of my b-hole with a vacuum…

Anyways, the thermo I’m taking, that rhymes with “flen”, makes me feel a little nauseous during workouts I’ve decided. Or rather, it causes me to overheat big time (prob doesn’t help I’m lifting in sweat pants). Kind of excited to be done with it after this Thurs. Also, I was wearing a shirt that makes me look small (lol, need to throw that mother out), and the lack of carbs and all that… didn’t have the best session. I gas really, really quickly now, so I made sure to get to work, and got this done in about 45-50min I think. Tomorrow, I’m going to attempt to workout during lunch, and I speculate I’ll have more energy, AND I’ll get to come home early. That’s a win.

ALSO, all the sdjgkdfkjkdfgkdf’ing new years resolutioners piss me off rly bad. Add to that this gym is downtown, so it’s full of gays that stare, and yuppies that are just worthless in the gym… not a very good atmosphere for killin it, especially when low carb ragin’. /vent

Warmup

Low-pulley one-armed rows
3 sets of 15, LR, increasing weight. Good squeezes for lower lats.

Pulldowns - regula’
120 x 10
170 x 10
220 x 10

Deadstop DB rows
110 x 8 LR
125 x 10 LR, 10 LR

HS High row - underhand. meh. wasn’t feeling
some sets.

Low-pulled midback row/shrug
3 sets of 10

2 sets of HS shrugs

Cooldown. Just kinda felt nauseous the whole time, meh. Was 203 post workout though, lol. Lightweightttt. Diet is done Wed or Thurs, depending when I start feeling shitty. I’m pretty happy with where I am. Want carbs and decent workouts again pls.[/quote]

Rhymes with “flen” is no fun. I tried it at low girly doses and just couldn’t get over the pukey-jittery feeling. If ya is looking for a great supp has ya tried CeeEeeCee stack. I luvs it. All the give em hell ya want none of the yuck

Last day RFLing.

Came home, ate a pound of beef and broc…

then got in bed and ate half a jar of Nutella with ezekiel bread. :))))

Happy bug.

Hit up a quick lunchtime leg workout today.  I looked a little waterlogged, but it happens.  Why can?t I just have shredded abz pls?  Maybe next time.  Finding the balance of bringing back my energy levels / fullness, without gaining fat, will be funsies.

Quick warmup

Leg press ? feet high and pretty wide, slow negative, no lockout
1pps x 25
2pps x 25
3pps x 25
4pps x 20
5pps x 20

Lying leg curls
90 x 12
110 x 12
140 x 10
170 x 8

SLDLs ? used 25s.  My legs were SO shaky, hams crazy pumped
145 x 12
195 x 12
245 x 10

One set of squats with 195 on the bar, very slow negative, bottom out, no lockout.

Leg extensions
1 set squeezed with both legs, 2 sets of 1 leg per side.  My legs looked like they were having seizures.

Really wanted to hit calves, but I?ll do that tomorrow.  That Nutella last night was gooood.  Maybe the high fats are why I?m looking a lil softer today, not sure. 

Oh, I should note that right when I got to work today, I spilled a full cup of hot green tea all over myself.  It was rather hilarious.