Bug: Luvin U

My legs just got sore by reading that workout lol.

Why do your arms look so much bigger than mine but they’re the same size? What gives

that front relaxed shot is sick. Is that completely relaxed or a BB style “relaxed” pose?

Gahd you lookin’ so sexi mehn.

Whenever you think about how your arms suck, just think of how shitty mine are.

FYI, seeing you today was SUCH A TREAT <3

I thought IF was all the rage? You guys are confusing.

[quote]ajweins wrote:
I thought IF was all the rage? You guys are confusing.[/quote]

BOI is a fast group on all the diets bro

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
^^^^ Dude, I feel you on “bad arm genetics”. I once read [don’t know how accurate this is] that favorable bicep genetics show that when you flex your arm, you can fit 2 or less fingers across the space where the peak of the muscle ends and your arm runs into your forearm [hope that makes sense]. I can fit almost 4 fingers, haha. To say I have high biceps attachements is an understatement. If I didn’t at least have some decent veinage in 'em they’d look like absolute shit. It also doesn’t help that my chest grows no matter what, making a bad problem worse. Gotta play the hand your dealt though so 'tis what it is.[/quote]

Yeah, I guess I can fit around 3. Just zero peak… fml. Also, I lack the awesome veinage you are sporting, sadly. When I was at my leanest, had some carbs in me, and some blood flow/pumpage going on, they get pretty vascular, but they all seem to hide when I’m cold. [/quote]

Oh, the veinage definitely isn’t awesome, just decent. Like you [I think] when pumped they look pretty good though. That leg workout is fucking insane. The amount of volume you can handle is damn near super human.

I am exhausted. My legs are absolutely FUCKED. worked 12 hours today. god. In my 1hr break I got in a very quick shoulders session which went pretty damn well! I tried some of the stuff CT did with the Prof as well. good pumpage.

Seated military press - been awhile since I’ve given this bad boy a go. Felt pretty good
bar x 20
95 x 15
135 x 10
185 x 6, 6, 6 - (lol) - first set felt heavy, each set got better and better.
205 x 4 - not horrible for a first timer

[Seated] Lateral raises / front raises / clean & press MEGASETTTT.
3 rotations through. Used 20’s. Went for max reps on each. was amazin.

Half-ROM laterals / top-third-ROM laterals / laterals where you raise the dumbells all the way overhead MEGASET x2!
50s / 20s / 10s - 3 rounds thru. FUCK!!! so awesome.

Some rear delt megaset.

2 sets of 50 shrugs on a machine. SICKENING BRO!!!

and that was it. amazin

165 - yeah dude, I like the incestuous nature of the logs section… That sounds bad. I used to really stick to doing the same session every week and really focusing on progress… and I still do that with main lifts, but it’s fun to switch the other stuff around to keep yourself enjoying your gym sessions.

jake - much appreciated as always. I wouldn’t say I’m focusing on hammies more than say, quads, because both pretty much suck equally, though quads may suck just a little bit less. My hamstrings are kind of like my biceps (high attachment, no peak and flat muscle belly) so they look really really small haha. Anyways, the session didn’t take nearly as long as I thought it would… maybe 70min. I went VERY fast thru the first 3-4 exercises… prob could have slowed down just a little and used a little more poundage. Or maybe not… because I am absolutely crippled today.

deat - UR SO MONEY AND YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW IT.

greg - lol you are blind. that front relaxed is completely relaxed. Also, your arms look significantly better than mine I think.

Cruz - i like watching you preacher curl :wink:

aj - I’m still using intermittent fasts, but food choices are coming more and more from the Mountain Dog Diet.

det - god go deadlift at ballys.

whiteflash - nah, i’m sure any of you serious trainees could handle it. Dudes like evan are doing just as much, if not more.

Gonna get in an arms day before work. Prob won’t update till late tonight or tomorrow. Legs are retardedly sore, like any sort of moving around is painful, and it’s my buddy’s 23rd b-day tonight. <3 all.

Bug, what do you do for work?

And your response to deat - was than an Office reference?

Do you do any cardio?

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:

det - god go deadlift at ballys.

[/quote]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
jake - much appreciated as always. I wouldn’t say I’m focusing on hammies more than say, quads, because both pretty much suck equally, though quads may suck just a little bit less. My hamstrings are kind of like my biceps (high attachment, no peak and flat muscle belly) so they look really really small haha. Anyways, the session didn’t take nearly as long as I thought it would… maybe 70min. I went VERY fast thru the first 3-4 exercises… prob could have slowed down just a little and used a little more poundage. Or maybe not… because I am absolutely crippled today.
[/quote]

Things like this make me realise I should up the pace. I’ve been known to take over 90 minutes for a hamstring session with 9 work sets (all big movements eg. deads) but still, fml. Generally 9-12+ work sets in 70 minutes or so for me. I find if I train at home the pace/rest periods are much slower then in a commercial gym, no idea why.

I’ve got to say, I’m not sure my BF% is low enough to know if I’ve got decent hamstrings, but I’ve always hit deads hard for the past 2-3 years and since I’ve done bodypart splits have always had a seperate quad & ham day… so I’m hoping it pays off SLIGHTLY doing 2x the lower body sessions of most bb guys I see in the gym…

Just popping in real quick after work before going out. Had a good arms day, though I lost focus/energy a little at the end (no stims, food intake low, lack of sleep). This is from memory - hopefully i got most of it.

Bi/tri superset warmup w/ cables

Hammer curls - supa sexy form, low rest
25s x 12
30s x 10
35s x 10
-Alternating-
40s x 10 LR
45s x 8 LR
25s x a lot

Decline CGBP- reps didn’t feel as powerful as I’d have expected at first but its ok, turned out solid
135 x 10
185 x 8
225 x 6
245 x 4
275 x 8 - woot, +3 from last time. No spot.
315 x 3 - woot.
225 x 10

EZ-bar preachers - obvi sexi form was sexi, low rest
+10/side x 15
+20/side x 12
+30/side x 10, 10
+20/side x 12

Deadstop DB extensions - tried them on bench instead of floor. Liked floor better. Muscle/tendon/elbow area didn’t feel warmed up enough on left side.
50 x 15
65 x 12
70 x 10
80 x 10
90 x 10, 10

Incline DB curls - sexi form. Some guy was underhand DB powercleaning 35s (aka worst curling i’ve seen in a long time) right next to me… was good times.
25s x 12
30s x 10
35s x 8
40s x 6, 6
20s x 10 LR squeeeeezed

Overhead EZ extensions
Did a couple sets but couldnt get it to pump the muscle, just aggravated joint. :frowning: sucks cuz I really like the movement.

OH rope ext / Rev. EZ cable curls superset finisher
3 rounds thru, was pretty gassed.

Eh, sometimes you just gotta do it.

What kind of stims do you take?

Are you hip to the show Tim & Eric?

Would you ever do G4P?

What is a good sub for Skullcrushers? I barely feel them in my tri’s, need something new!

Good arm day man. +1 on the long head reccomendations. Seems like the sooner that area has some size the sooner arms look badass.

bump

Sorry fellas. Been without Internet for a fee days now minus what I get on my phone. Should get something set up tomorrow. This moving process has been a huge pain in the ass. Cleaning my old place thoroughly tomorrow and getting the last of my things. New house is in a very quiet area, and is old and creepy. Hopefully once all my stuff is set up it won’t seem so bad.

Anyways, yesterday I went in for calves (lot of volume), rear delts (want huge ones plz), and cardio. Today I got in some chest. Playing with wider grip on bench, so did lots of volume with light weights, though bc of my shit work capacity, things started feeling heavier.

Bench press
135 x 10, 10
185 x 8, 8
225 x 8, 8
245 x 10, 10 - these were my “work sets”. Not to failure per se, but I was struggling on the second one. Rest periods also were relatively short.
225 x 8
205 x 8
185 x 8
155 x 8
135 x 8

Incline smith - trying not to tuck elbows as much and get more pec stretch. Not super comfortable but I’ll get if.
135 x 12
155 x 12
175 x 12
185 x 12

Most-musc fly / reg. cable fly / cable press – like in the CT PX vids!
4 times thru. Good shit.

J. Meadows DB kickbacks
10s x 15
15s x 15
20s x 15
25s x 12
30s x 12 - wutta pump!!!

Overhead v cable extension
4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 10

Right to some rope pressdowjs w/ very strict form to finish.

Felt great! Excited to murder back tomorrow

Also, eating MDD style again, and I’m dropping more weight, lol. Prob losing some water from all the moving but I was like 202 this morning… Lolwut.

DUDE, the MDD is amazing. ARe you gonna live alone? I loved living alone.

im about to get on that MDD soon.

yeah buddy!

Good chest session

[quote]bugeishaAD wrote:
Also, eating MDD style again, and I’m dropping more weight, lol. Prob losing some water from all the moving but I was like 202 this morning… Lolwut. [/quote]

Goddamn, I thought you were more… unfortunately it’s going to take a hell of a lot more then 6 pounds before I’m at your level. Well over 20 pounds for me to have your arms <3. How heavy did you get in your not so clean bulk days? now your superman lean and all? I be checkin’ the old thread… Edit: My bad 235 or higher, seems about right