T Nation

Buffets and Bulking

thanks all appreciate the advice.

LOL PROF X is officially the tightest T-Nation member. Cici’s pizza is the shit. Stop being a pussy about gaining fat.

A friend of mine did this to help him bulk up. Just don’t make it a habit and be sure you’re working hard!

[quote]sugarfree wrote:
There was a double tap in T-Nation Radio, under “MEDIA & ART”, that talked about this. I can not remember who, but one of the contributors said he made great gains during collage by getting access to a free buffet after training.

I say eat until you can’t. But ONLY if you are really training hard. If you start getting too fat then stop. If you get good gains, keep it up.[/quote]

Chad Waterbury

I can’t believe nobody has asked the 2 most important questions yet:

How much does this buffet cost, and can I go with you next time???

[quote]Panther1015 wrote:
I had a steak and cheese stromboli the size of a newborn baby, a large chef’s salad with vinagrette dressing, a bowl of meatballs in meat sauce with garlic bread, a tall glass of ice water and a large dixie cup of my bulking protein shake for lunch today. Is that bad?[/quote]

hehe that made me lol

[quote]GStringTheory wrote:
Panther1015 wrote:
I had a steak and cheese stromboli the size of a newborn baby, a large chef’s salad with vinagrette dressing, a bowl of meatballs in meat sauce with garlic bread, a tall glass of ice water and a large dixie cup of my bulking protein shake for lunch today. Is that bad?

hehe that made me lol[/quote]

Screw asian food.
I’m going to the pancake house when I bulk.