T Nation

Budgeting for Cycles

Assuming a good cycle with complete PCT's, what is a pretty good number for budgeting a decent stack? This may be up to a year away, but I'd like to start figuring out up front what kind of numbers I'm facing.

All I can say is that your first cycle will be your most expensive because of the AI’s/PCT/Needles. But when you buy them the first time you should have a good amount left over for your next cycle were you will just primarily be buying the AAS.

[quote]xenomorph8472 wrote:
Assuming a good cycle with complete PCT’s, what is a pretty good number for budgeting a decent stack? This may be up to a year away, but I’d like to start figuring out up front what kind of numbers I’m facing. [/quote]
$300-500 depending. I’m sure some do better or worse.

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

notice I didn’t include eq, cuz it’s shit… didn’t include orals, cuz IMO, they should only be used during cutting.

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

notice I didn’t include eq, cuz it’s shit… didn’t include orals, cuz IMO, they should only be used during cutting. [/quote]

See those are good UGL prices, what do you think about pharmgrade gear? Do you think its worth the increase in prices? Which is at least 50-100%.

All depends on your source, what your running, at what dose and for how long.

A decent cycle shouldn’t run you over 500 for everything

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

notice I didn’t include eq, cuz it’s shit… didn’t include orals, cuz IMO, they should only be used during cutting. [/quote]

Agreed on orals. I don’t see why people want to use them so often.

And OP it all depends on how much you want to run and what you want to run…

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

initially I was like damn those prices are good, however per vial isnt all too much to go off of, vials can differ in volume and concentration.

[quote]optheta wrote:

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

See those are good UGL prices, what do you think about pharmgrade gear? Do you think its worth the increase in prices? Which is at least 50-100%.
[/quote]

unless you are getting your gear directly from the doctor, it’s not pharm grade.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

initially I was like damn those prices are good, however per vial isnt all too much to go off of, vials can differ in volume and concentration.
[/quote]

this is assuming that all concentrations are standard

Its pretty easy to budget for the gear. 1000mg Test and 500mg of Tren for 15 weeks

Gear- 3 20ml vials Test 250mg and 2 20ml vials Tren E 250 is 450 (with shipping)
Pins and sterilization supplies- $15

total $465

I put $30 dollars a week to the side and after 15 week blast and 6 week cruise I have a easy $500+ to spend on next go easy enough. Changing up a few compounds as needed or just to save a little cash may switch from Tren to Deca or something along those lines

[quote]optheta wrote:

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

[/quote]

unless you are getting your gear directly from the doctor, it’s not pharm grade.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

[/quote]

this is assuming that all concentrations are standard [/quote]

What happens to be the standard? I would venture a guess and say 10ml vials @ 100mg/ml although this is not what I usually acquire.

For anyone using any significant amounts of steroids, howmebrewing is the answer. your gear turns out to be dirt cheap, and it isn’t THAT hard to find a good supplier. I have found mine with about 30 mins of web search.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

[/quote]

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

[/quote]

this is assuming that all concentrations are standard [/quote]

What happens to be the standard? I would venture a guess and say 10ml vials @ 100mg/ml although this is not what I usually acquire.
[/quote]

These seem pretty standard through a few UGLs I know.
test prop 100mg
test E 250mg
tren A 100mg
tren E 200mg
deca 200mg
NPP 100mg

Pricing for pharma grade is anywhere from 2-4 times the price and occasionally more favorable dosings.

[quote]optheta wrote:

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

[/quote]

[/quote]

You sure about that? I mean i have a vial of prop here that i bought thinking it was pharmgrade. Its from a hookup that knows a guy in Greece that he gives him the order and he just gets it there. It looks pretty freaken legit.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
For anyone using any significant amounts of steroids, howmebrewing is the answer. your gear turns out to be dirt cheap, and it isn’t THAT hard to find a good supplier. I have found mine with about 30 mins of web search.[/quote]

yes but if you get caught, you are screwed

if customs intercepts your package they WILL be delivering it themselves

[quote]optheta wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

per vial

test prop 20-30
test E 35-45
tren A 25-50
tren E 30-60
deca 30-50
NPP 25-35

[/quote]

[/quote]

You sure about that? I mean i have a vial of prop here that i bought thinking it was pharmgrade. Its from a hookup that knows a guy in Greece that he gives him the order and he just gets it there. It looks pretty freaken legit. [/quote]

sounds highly suspect… though my last supplier purposely overdosed his gear in order to eliminate competition. his test E scored higher on blood tests than legit USA pharm

[quote]niksamaras wrote:
For anyone using any significant amounts of steroids, howmebrewing is the answer. your gear turns out to be dirt cheap, and it isn’t THAT hard to find a good supplier. I have found mine with about 30 mins of web search.[/quote]

Supplier of what exactly? Do you merely put together the raw powders or play with a conversion of sorts?

When I hear homebrew I think chemistry, even if its just breaking down steer pellets. Putting powder together is like saying I homebrew my protein shakes.

Love being able to just walk to the chemist.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

Supplier of what exactly? Do you merely put together the raw powders or play with a conversion of sorts?

When I hear homebrew I think chemistry, even if its just breaking down steer pellets. Putting powder together is like saying I homebrew my protein shakes.
[/quote]

Yes home brewing is making your own gear. Yes it does require a few low level chemisty skills but its very easy if your half intelligent.

Appreciate the responses guys…