T Nation

Buddy's Van

If you have a facebook, do me a favor and like/share his page. This is nothing serious just in pure fun. My buddy bought a van and his pregnant fiance hates it and refuses to ride in it. And it is a pretty sweet van… If he gets more likes she will ride/ drive it thus confirming his awesome van purchase.

So help me out brothers.

Done!

Haha thank you sir. We got enough likes and the lucky lady has to drive the Van for a week.

Did he knock her up in a van?

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:
Did he knock her up in a van?[/quote]

Good question. I’ve never asked.

But he’s a good dude. Hes taken her 2 boys on from her previous sperm donor as his own.

I know a good artist if he needs some murals. Can’t have a sweet van without murals.

Unless he gets a mohawk and some gold chains of course.

[quote]Broncoandy wrote:
Unless he gets a mohawk and some gold chains of course.[/quote]

A-TEAM= KICK ASS

[quote]Bauber wrote:

[quote]Captnoblivious wrote:
Did he knock her up in a van?[/quote]

Good question. I’ve never asked.

But he’s a good dude. Hes taken her 2 boys on from her previous sperm donor as his own.
[/quote]

What kind of ride is she expecting?

that actually is a sweet van.

I was expecting some old school van that looked like ones you would most likely get raped in. I don’t see why she wouldn’t ride in it.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

If you have a facebook, do me a favor and like/share his page. This is nothing serious just in pure fun. My buddy bought a van and his pregnant fiance hates it and refuses to ride in it. And it is a pretty sweet van… If he gets more likes she will ride/ drive it thus confirming his awesome van purchase.

So help me out brothers.[/quote]

Pfff. That’s not a van. That’s just one step up from a soccer mom’s minivan.

[quote]Bauber wrote:

So help me out brothers.[/quote]

Only if he applies proper signage.

Done. It’s a cool van.

#watchmydoorslide That is HILARIOUS!!

Nice one Blubber

1 Like

Haha thanks guys for the support for something all in good fun.

[quote]2busy wrote:
.[/quote]

How did you find my van?