Buddy Cycle Cont'd

i posted earlier about my stupid friend going to do gear and he knows nothing about it, so ive started taking it upon myself to find info for him, so far ive decided that he should go with sustanon 250 250mg a week, but post cycle im a little hazy. I read thru this board and see the negative feedback on nolvadex and clomid as being hard on the liver, so what would u suggest in both PCT drug and dosage? Also what do you think of sustanon 250, for about 3-4 weeks?

No good. Test should be AT LEAST 400 mgs/500mgs being pretty standard. and nolvadex and clomid are your only choices for pct. Besides most of the info I’ve seen on it being harsh are in terms of long periods of use. 3-4 weeks is pretty short and if you where planning on doing a “shortie” you’d go with a short acting esters like prop, suspension, tren, winny, dbol, drol, masteron, or var. Plus since your’e on for such a short time you’d go with fairly high doses. If he’s already got the sust then I’d suggest to get more and run it at 500 mgs a week for 6-8 weeks. Start pct about 2 weeks after the last shot. BTW d-bol would go nicely for the first 4 weeks.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Oh and sometimes the lowest dose is not the safest…

bushboy [/quote]

really?

Well what I think he’s alluding to is the fact that 250 mgs of sust for 3-4 weeks won’t really do jack-facking-shiat in terms of gains. It will supress you though. Just like the 500 mgs that you should take would supress you…except you’ll make some decent gains.

bushhido he doesnt research shit, im sorta trying on my spare time just to kinda guide him, and hes not even in the gym yet, he plans on gettin gear, working out for 6-8 weeks and packin on muscle and gettin cut. I am just trying to find the safest way for him to do that. I workout at a small gym and basically noone knows what theyre doing and the owner gives shit advice which i have to correct for people all the time, i feel bad for them :frowning: so no i cant really talk to anyone, its a tiny noobie gym in buttfuck nowhere, but it has nice equipment :slight_smile:

your buddy doesnt even train yet??? WTF!! Give him fake gear and a solid nutrition and workout program and he will make gains that he will think are from the gear.

Yes and speaking of favorite charities the “GH For Wideguy’s Summer Cutter Foundation” or G.H.4.W.S.C.F. is very interested in your donation.

[quote]Split wrote:
i posted earlier about my stupid friend going to do gear and he knows nothing about it, so ive started taking it upon myself to find info for him, so far ive decided that he should go with sustanon 250 250mg a week, but post cycle im a little hazy. I read thru this board and see the negative feedback on nolvadex and clomid as being hard on the liver, so what would u suggest in both PCT drug and dosage? Also what do you think of sustanon 250, for about 3-4 weeks? [/quote]

Hey I used 250mg of Sustanon 250 every 10 days, for 60 days total and I’m about to do my last injection on Monday I’ve gone from a body weight of 82kgs to 90kgs.

This was my first cycle. I injected every ten days.

Any questions PM me.

Buy some of that bacterio-static water and inject it for him, his newbie gains will make him think what you’re injecting did something.

And hit him in the face with a baseball bat while you’re at it.

Let’s see if I’ve got this staight…

You have graciously taken it upon yourself to research what the best cycle would be for a friend of yours who has never worked out…Hmmm. Sounds to me like there has been a bit too much inbreeding going on in that little town of buttfuck nowhere.
Does anyone remember the banjo player in Deliverance? I rest my case.

Steroids are not a joke boy. You helping him are taking a lot of responsibility on your shoulders. Tell him to fucking grow up first…gear later.
I can’t believe the rest of you guys are giving him advice for a “friend” who doesn’t even work out yet.

All that’s missing is for us to find out the guys 15 years old.

due to lack of time, I just skimmed this colum but I saw that the guy contemplating a cycle has never trained. This in my opinion would really limit his gains. In fact I don’t think a first cycle would really gain much more that if he just trained naturally and ate well. Newbies, haven’t developed the AR receptors in the muscles as extensively as BB who have been lifting for years naturally. That is why someone like me could gain an easy 20lbs on a first cycle, but someone much younger, and with much less experience in eating and training, will be hard pressed to gain 10 lbs - if their lucky.

Good luck.

oh god this is a dissaster waiting to happen. your friend is going to want to lift for a couple more years and uhh maybe take sustanon 250 with something like deca and some dbol in the beginning. does your friend even know about pct? goodness, man if your his friend break his vials or sell them to someone else and give him the cash. but keep him away!!!