T Nation

Bud in Gym needs to Unload some PH'

I was talking to a guy yesterday in the gym about nutrition and supplements. He asked if I had run any cycles before. Immediately I knew this guy had some ABC background on steroids. Or @ least so I thought. I asked him what he ran for a PCT. The look on his face was "PCT, what's that?". Then I asked him about his cycles and experiance. Turns out he used to manage a sports nutrition supplement store and went out of business 3 years ago.

Apparently when he was talking about cycles he was talking about PH's.

Then I ran into him again in the parking lot after training. And told me before his store went out of business he ordered a bunch of orders of supplements @ cost and planned to sell them online from home @ retail $ and make a proffit. Fair enough.

Then he said. "If you need anything I still have a bunch of things I haven't tried to sell yet. I have a few bottles of the old real deal prohormones that I thought I would use up. But I bought so many that with everything I have it would take 5-8 years to use up. And probally wont potent enough then." He asked if I was interested but I told him I have a few bottles myself that Im trying to use up that will take a few yrs. So I passed on his offer.

I think he said he had 1-AD, 4-AD, 1,4-AD, and some MAG-10 legacy.

Poor guy, all that gold and no one to share it with.....

you sir have a PM :wink:

I feel like I discovered a jackpot, and have my own jackpot already. Had to share with you guys

[quote]MNguns wrote:
I feel like I discovered a jackpot, and have my own jackpot already. Had to share with you guys[/quote]

PM me please or something. I would be very interested in purchasing from either yourself or your friend.

Where are you based?

[quote]MNguns wrote:
I feel like I discovered a jackpot, and have my own jackpot already. Had to share with you guys[/quote]

I am interested as well, If you have the opportunity PM me as well.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
benmoore wrote:
MNguns wrote:
I feel like I discovered a jackpot, and have my own jackpot already. Had to share with you guys

PM me please or something. I would be very interested in purchasing from either yourself or your friend.

Where are you based?

Dude, you live in England. Why would you want to run dodgy prohormones when the real thing is legal to purchase possess and use?

Proper steroids have better gains and less sides than most prohormones.

BBB[/quote]

Is my local chemist supposed to keep stock?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.