BTN wide grips

Lat Machine Pulldowns are great because you do not need use your total body wieght incase you want to give your back more work.but they shouldnt replace wide grip chins its standard for widening your back.

i say get up to 50 first because its not as strict as a movement as btn widegrips. so you can cheat a little don’t be that guy i see every day though i want to kick him onto the asstited pussy pull up machine. but take your time and build up strength so you wont hurt your self.

doing pulldowns BTN just initiates more rhomboid and lower trap, the lats probably work less actually.

lats are oddly worked best with a closer grip. the wider the grip, the more teres major is involved.

during a chinup, just add weight and only bring your forehead to the bar, rear delts and biceps are at highest recruitment in the top fraction of a chin.

just think about how the other side of the torso muscles work, you wouldn’t do a benchpress or decline press with your shoulders shrugged high and protracted would you? this is pretty much the same idea as a BTN pulldown

though i just noticed your avatar pick is basically what I’m aiming for in 3 - 4 years so, perhaps you have more experience than me and I’m wrong

[quote]schultzie wrote:
though i just noticed your avatar pick is basically what I’m aiming for in 3 - 4 years so, perhaps you have more experience than me and I’m wrong[/quote]

i made my back grow by doing wide grip pullups no matter how many lat pull downs and variations i tried nothing would work i ment to place this somewhere else its not that your wrong every body is differnt

What do you mean get up to 50?