BSN No-Xplode

[quote]karma_energy wrote:
rikz wrote:
No-Xplode = Placebo
The so called best selling product has been way over-hyped by idiots who don’t know how to read the supplement facts on the back of the container. There’s a reason why people recommend Biotest products; quality = results.

The reason people on here ONLY recommend Biotest is because they sponsor this site…End of story…

[/quote]

Not true. We don’t get paid or anything. Biotest products are of great quality at a good price. Plus, although many of the new offerings are quite cutting edge, they’re all based on sound science and research instead of marketing hype.

What flavor do you like? I bought a tub of “lemonade” flavor a few months ago. After drinking it 3-4 times, I couldn’t stand the taste. Sickeningly sweet.

rikz wrote:
No-Xplode = Placebo
The so called best selling product has been way over-hyped by idiots who don’t know how to read the supplement facts on the back of the container. There’s a reason why people recommend Biotest products; quality = results.

The reason people on here ONLY recommend Biotest is because they sponsor this site…End of story…

[/quote]

That’s just ignorant.

Why on earth would everyone on T-Nation not want the best product for their dollar.
It just always turns out that after their search, which tends to begin at GNC, than mature to bodybuilding.com or something, and then settle on Biotest, when they see the quality of the product, the company, and the solid pricing.

If I find a great deal on something I’ll pick it up, but for the most part, I’m sticking with Biotest.

Supplement companies aren’t regulated at all. It’s nice to have a company you feel like you can put faith in, that the product is what they say it is.

[quote]know nothing wrote:
What flavor do you like? I bought a tub of “lemonade” flavor a few months ago. After drinking it 3-4 times, I couldn’t stand the taste. Sickeningly sweet.[/quote]

Fruit Punch only…they modified the taste when they switched to the AVPT formula. The NO-Xplode is less bitter (plus) and the Cellmass is less sweet (minus…loved the original taste of it)

rikz wrote:
No-Xplode = Placebo

[/quote]

Well, let me deflate your conspiracy theories, sunshine.

I’m pretty new to posting here, actually just BOUGHT my first Biotest (besides HOT-ROX) products, and DID experience diarrhea, headache, and the caffiene results with No-Xplode…even after ramping up as suggested and racheting back down.

So, it’s not some unsubstantiated claim I’m making, I’m talking from EXPERIENCE.

I figured out why my no xplode was so bad tasting and made me feel like shit…

They have put a syntha 6 scooper inside my tub which is very big and i assumed this was the correct scoop. Just seen my friends tub and the scoop is half the size so in reality i took like 6 scoops

Why don’t the mods on this board just stop people from posting about NO Xplode? I’m sick of seeing posts about it.

[quote]Digity wrote:
Why don’t the mods on this board just stop people from posting about NO Xplode? I’m sick of seeing posts about it.[/quote]

Um…no
even though I believe that NO Xplode is one the fruadulent products to look out for, having the mods banning discussion about a certain product WOULD NOT be a step in the right direction.

On a side-note I bet you’re the type of person who thinks the Patriot Act is a good idea.

[quote]Digity wrote:
Why don’t the mods on this board just stop people from posting about NO Xplode? I’m sick of seeing posts about it.[/quote]

No one makes you read them!

[quote]irishpowerhouse wrote:
Digity wrote:
Why don’t the mods on this board just stop people from posting about NO Xplode? I’m sick of seeing posts about it.

No one makes you read them!

[/quote]

True, but long-time members often grow tired of seeing post after post by newbies about the current fad supplements.

I am not a newbie. Just bought a supplement, wanted to try it out. This is the supplements forum, what do you expect to find in here?

I am not a newbie. Just bought a supplement, wanted to try it out. This is the supplements forum, what do you expect to find in here?[/quote]

Well, you could try a search of this site and read any of the other countless threads on this product.

Not interested in reading those, i wanted to make a point of my experience using it. get ovet it. its the internet, not as if your taxes are being used to pay for each new thread created. people need to chill out when on forums

Not interested in reading those, i wanted to make a point of my experience using it. get ovet it. its the internet, not as if your taxes are being used to pay for each new thread created. people need to chill out when on forums [/quote]

Actually, in a strange loophole, my taxes DO pay for these forums. So all of you fuckers that keep postign this kind of redundant or semi-redundant shit are really pissing me off…you’re stealing from my wallet and my children’s mouths, and I don’t like it.

So stop posting this kinda crap, it’s really messing with me.

Yeah your money is better spent somewhere else. my friend gave me a bottle of naNO vapor for free and i tried it once and didnt notice any difference, probably cuz i have a high tolerance to caffeine. Haven’t taken it since, not worth it =p.

Side note:people keep calling this guy a newb, but hes been a member since 05 and has purchased Biotest products so hes not some punk whos a regular at GNC.

Well, he claims to use No-Xplode and I don’t know anyone other than newbies that use these products.

What is so wrong with trying out a supplement.

i never claimed it was going to do anything special. people on here get worked up if someone doesnt use a Biotest supplelement.

I been training 6 years and know quite a bit about it. All of a sudden if you use a product that no one on here likes you are a brainless newbie? please… huh!!!

What is so wrong with trying out a supplement.

i never claimed it was going to do anything special. people on here get worked up if someone doesnt use a Biotest supplelement.

I been training 6 years and know quite a bit about it. All of a sudden if you use a product that no one on here likes you are a brainless newbie? please… huh!!![/quote]

absolutely nothing. you went out and tried something first hand instead of just reading about what OTHER peoples experiences have been. i think you did a really good job with that.

as far as the shits go, why wouldnt anything that high in caffiene give you the shits? i get diarrhea from half a cup of coffee. my guess is thats why BSN is so specific about taking their supplements on an empty stomach.

I took 6 scoops lol they gave me the wrong scooper. My friend takes it too and says hes feels great during his workouts.

2nd attempt at this post…

Sugar tits…as all of my other posts imply different products work for different people…You might have had a bad experience with another product…and from that you claim that product and the company are garbage and a waste…

This is far from a conspiracy theroy…Do I need to show you many posts in this forum stating the same thing I have…about how this is a Biotest site and people will not respond nicely to any other supplements name? I have no problem with Biotest…It’s just not for me…

I love how I get a pm stating that I’m dishonoring the Biotest name and accusations of being an employee of a competing company…In all actuallity I’m just the ahole being an ahole to the other aholes who flame others for there choices in supplements.

Take it as you will hotshot