T Nation

BSN No-Xplode

Tried this today for the first time after hearing people say how good it is. I am usually very much against spending money on supplements like this cause its usually a waste.

Just took my first drink. 20 minutes later and I am feeling like i have drank about 10 red bulls, no shaky hands but I am getting a big rush of mental alertness and energy.

Will post up later after my workout to report how I felt training with it.

anyone else ever use it. Did it help get an extra rep or two?

[quote]irishpowerhouse wrote:
Tried this today for the first time after hearing people say how good it is. I am usually very much against spending money on supplements like this cause its usually a waste.

Just took my first drink. 20 minutes later and I am feeling like i have drank about 10 red bulls, no shaky hands but I am getting a big rush of mental alertness and energy.

Will post up later after my workout to report how I felt training with it.

anyone else ever use it. Did it help get an extra rep or two?[/quote]

dude really? Uhhh just do a search on here about NO-Explode I’m tired of telling people how it’s bad for them, it’s about as good as a cup of coffee, blah blah blah.

Just wanted to post my experience of using it, as i really only got it to test if its useful or not. Im not some newbie dweeb who thinks its the answer to getting gains.

Well anyways took some of this stuff to see if any hype was true, and have to say I felt terrible. Made me feel bloated, fatigued and out of breath, even a little dizzy. Can’t see me taking anymore, but it was still worth a go.

sticking to my fish oils, whey, and ZMA from now on. Anyone want to buy a tub of no xplode from me? :slight_smile:

There are some other excellent pre-workout drinks out there man.

For a long time I used a Spike Shooter and a Caffeine-Free Spike tablet (which I will be going back to now actually) and there are some others. The only one that doesn’t lose the effects on me though are the Spikes, the rest I feel nothing after about a week of use.

[quote]irishpowerhouse wrote:
Well anyways took some of this stuff to see if any hype was true, and have to say I felt terrible. Made me feel bloated, fatigued and out of breath, even a little dizzy. Can’t see me taking anymore, but it was still worth a go. [/quote]

No surprise there.

:slight_smile:

Hey you have to try these things.

At least now I know it is pretty much a waste of money. Hope I havent lost too much cred on here by taking this stuff lol

[quote]irishpowerhouse wrote:
Hey you have to try these things.

At least now I know it is pretty much a waste of money. Hope I havent lost too much cred on here by taking this stuff lol [/quote]

Learning from experience is probably the best way.

[quote]irishpowerhouse wrote:
Hey you have to try these things.

At least now I know it is pretty much a waste of money. Hope I havent lost too much cred on here by taking this stuff lol [/quote]

We can forgive you…this time.

Thanks alot. Going now to get a 1/2 Lb of steak and veg in me. Yay

I’ve tried multiple pre-workout drinks and find NO-Xplode to be the best fit for me. Been taking it for over a year.

Figures the only recommendations you would get here would be a Biotest product. Anything else is “bad for you” and “a waste of your money hippy”

p.s. How many scoops did you put in your first drink?

[quote]karma_energy wrote:
Figures the only recommendations you would get here would be a Biotest product.
[/quote]

Who would’ve guessed?!

[quote]rsg wrote:
karma_energy wrote:
Figures the only recommendations you would get here would be a Biotest product.

Who would’ve guessed?![/quote]

indeed

BSN products are horseshit. Worst stuff I’ve ever used.

I went against the labels advice of taking 1 scoop at a time to see how well I can handle it. I went all out for 3 scoops straight away. A bit stupid really, I should of went for less first time round.

[quote]irishpowerhouse wrote:
I went against the labels advice of taking 1 scoop at a time to see how well I can handle it. I went all out for 3 scoops straight away. A bit stupid really, I should of went for less first time round. [/quote]

It doesn’t matter…it’s just a headache, shits, and shakiness in a bottle. The only ‘focus’ I found from it was focusing on the buzzing in my head as I looked for a toilet. Kinda bad on a leg day.

No-Xplode = Placebo
The so called best selling product has been way over-hyped by idiots who don’t know how to read the supplement facts on the back of the container. There’s a reason why people recommend Biotest products; quality = results.

[quote]irishpowerhouse wrote:
I went against the labels advice of taking 1 scoop at a time to see how well I can handle it. I went all out for 3 scoops straight away. A bit stupid really, I should of went for less first time round. [/quote]

There lies your problem…not sure what size you are but that is way to much. I only take 1 1/2 scoops…Get the energy, focus, & pump…

And unlike popular believe on here…No shits, headaches, or dizzyness.

Actually I did have dizzyness the first (and only time) I took 3 scoops b/c I thought I could “handle” it…

So if you want to finish the bottle (I would…it’s not cheap) then stick to 1 1/2 scoops. Try to give at least 15 before working out after.

[quote]rikz wrote:
No-Xplode = Placebo
The so called best selling product has been way over-hyped by idiots who don’t know how to read the supplement facts on the back of the container. There’s a reason why people recommend Biotest products; quality = results. [/quote]

The reason people on here ONLY recommend Biotest is because they sponsor this site…End of story…

Yeah i know i did take too much. I weigh 210 lbs.