BSN NO-Xplode... Any Good?

One more thing; you hit fast twitch with higher weights and low reps and slow twitch with lower weight and higher reps.

Hey mate,
I tried a bottle of this stuff, didnt have any success, no effects what so ever. My brother tried it and he said it was great!

I guess it works for some and not for others

But none the less i know alot of people have had a lot of success on it!
hope that helps

I have another issue. I have realized that most people work out 3 to4 times a week. Well I workout 6 to 7 days a week. Many supplements say to take them during training days but I train everyday so I wonder what should be done. The reason I workout every day is that I am doing the workout I linked to above. Its the russian squat rutein with 6X2 every other workout.

I am doing squats and bench press with this workout every other day. following those lifts I work on the small groups on a random schedule i produced on my own. It seems to be working for me because i have never lifted these muscle groups this hard before. However I am at the gym alot. Let me know what i should do if i decide to purchase an additional creatine supplement inaddition to my no explode.

I don’t know if anyone told you but this site sells a creatine supplement, its only like $12 too. You probably “new” that already, though.

i took the stuff

it says take between 1-3 scoops based on tolerance. 3 gave me some terrible gas and upest my stomach, but i could lift a lot longer and with much higher intesity. 1 scoop worked for me, the stuffis great i would defniatly recomend it

I used this stuff for 12 weeks at a time for a year… I thought it was really good until my body got used to it, 3 scoops would put me to sleep. I stopped taking it for about 3 months and someone at my gym recomended Labrada’s Super Charge.

He said he went up significantly in all his workouts, his pumps were nuts, and it gave him insane focus. I bought a can of it and yeah, it’s the real deal. It works very well, tastes great, and is fairly inexpensive for its effectiveness.

No-xplode is good if you’re 16-18 years old or under 180 pounds. As soon as I hit 200 this winter, I needed something stronger. I’m back down to 190 and I’m sticking with the Super Charge.

I just got a free sample of it today while thinking about purchasing SURGE, but at $70 a bottle… I don’t think so. i’m giving it a shot tomorrow i guess i’ll tell you what i think

I wasted more then a few bucks on it back during my senior year of high school.

If i knew then what i know now, i would have saved my money and bought a tub of regular creatine and a case of energy drinks and gotten even better results.

–JB

[quote]GathCity wrote:
Lonnie123 wrote:
have you used the search function on this site?

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=556124

Talk about being “brainwashed”. Get a mind that works for itself!

Stop relying on a study that has no scientific structure and is full of errors and inconsistencies.[/quote]

Don’t listen to this guy, he works for GNC, they sell this shit. Of course he wants to promote it.

I’d rather buy two large pizzas.

[quote]PpDdAiDdDdYy wrote:
What about the effects of the creatine and the caffeine I am sure that helps…[/quote]

There’s cheap creatine everywhere, including this site. Get micronized creatine if you can, it’s absorbed better.

As for caffeine, it’s a pretty dumb stimulant. In case you really need a stimulant (most people don’t, actually), try Spike.

If you buy anything at GNC, even a shaker, you are paying too much.

BSN NO-Xplode is a great product yet its expensive. It definately word very well and after traing with it for monthes and tring other products and can definately say NO-Xplode works very well.

Please please, if you haven’t taken it yet, make sure you follow the directions and ease into it. My husband tried it over a year ago cause a good friend said he liked it, he took the first dose, we went it the gym and started lifting, within 10 minutes he had an excruciating migraine. It took napping in the car in the parking lot for 30 minutes before it had lessened just enough that he could drive himself home (we weren’t married at the time, so we didn’t live together).

He tried it again about a month later (thinking it had to be just coincidence), less powder this time, same thing, not quite as bad, but close. So I guess, just listen to your body, Some people swear by it, others it does harm to.
just my 2 cents!
Christy

I bought this stuff…Its vitamin shops version of GNC’s NANA vapor. Works for me. I like to drink coffe and take a hit of super charge…Dont be like me though

If you take the stuff and come off it, you’ll probably feel like shit and “not be able to workout without it”.

Then congrats, you’ve just experienced caffeine withdrawal.

its not bad, ive used it and it does give you a mild hit of energy but i dont tihnk its very necessary.

im using it now. great stuff i use 2 scoops on training days and totally skip out on non days . however im also using some hydroxycut,cell-mass, and syntha-6. sorry here overseas all we have is what the army gives us and right now its bsn if we dont wanna wait 9-10 weeks for an order from online. so far i came over here in sept at 181 and im currently 165 so i guess this stuffs doin its job

[quote]jsheptock wrote:
im using it now. great stuff i use 2 scoops on training days and totally skip out on non days . however im also using some hydroxycut,cell-mass, and syntha-6. sorry here overseas all we have is what the army gives us and right now its bsn if we dont wanna wait 9-10 weeks for an order from online. so far i came over here in sept at 181 and im currently 165 so i guess this stuffs doin its job[/quote]

Sorry to hear that.

[quote]PpDdAiDdDdYy wrote:
What about the effects of the creatine and the caffeine I am sure that helps…

Also I have heard fast twitch muscle does exist. There are two kinds of muscle, each with two other subgroups.

The two kinds are slow motion and fast twitch. The slow motion you work with low reps high weight and the other you work with high reps and low weight.[/quote]

Comedy genius! “Slow motion fibres” is brilliant!