Brute's Book

Today
fs 45x5, 155x5, 180x5, 205x3, 230, 185x10
log cleans empty x5, plus 10# x 5, plus 20# x 3, plus 30# x1
ss with pull ups 10, 6, 4, 4
hex bar ohp inthe rack hex bar plus 5# x 15 x 2 sets, plus 10# x10 x 2 sets, plus 20# x5
axle bar wide stance zerhcers x10, bar plus 40# x 10, bar plus 60# x 10
leg press x 1 minute

1 Like

Today
T bar carries x5 mins 217# x total of 1,000 feet multiple drops
Husafel (140#) x5 mins lost count, no idea but multiple drops
Stone loads (108#) x5 mins total of 30
Tbar carry x 2 1/2 mins 217# x 600 feet total
Leg press x1 min with 90#, 180#, 270#, 360#

I really like the timed stuff! Husafel was hard today! Ha ! I left without going hog wild on the carries which is a massive improvement for my training maturity level. It’s a big step for me to hold back and be satisfied with it mentally. Behavior modification continues!

1 Like

Today
a set of 30 push ups
bb mp’s 45x5, 55x5, 65x5, 75x5
bb power cleans 60x10, 80x8 x2 sets
clean/press 80# x 5 x 3 sets
clean up then push press reps 95# x 8
db benching 42.5#'s x 8 x 3 sets, 40’s x 12 x 2 sets
chest supported rows 5 x 10
seated rows 5 x10
db clean/press 10’s x 15 x 3 sets, 15’s x 10
pull ups mixed in 8, 5, 3

1 Like

Today
dead lifts 45x10, 155x5, 205x5, 245x3, 285x3, 315
ssb walking lunges 110# x 50 feet x 5 trips
sand bag carries 200# x 50 feet x 6 trips, 150# x 150 feet
lat pull downs 4x8, x10
sand bag carry 100# x 4.5 mins

1 Like

Today
fs 45x5, 155x5, 180x5, 200x5, 215x3, 230
anderson/rack fs ( very limited rom as in picture below!) 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 245x5, 265x5, 285x5
log clean log x 5, log plus 20# x 5, log plus 40# x 5, empty log clean and press x 3 reps
ss with pull ups 10, 6, 5, 6, 5, 4
hex bar press empty x 20, hex bar plus 20# x 10, x7, x7, bar plus 10# x 2 x 10
leg press x 1 minute x 2 sets

1 Like

I have until the 15th to go to BB gym…this showed up over the squat rack I like for pullups a few weeks ago. Its a great gym for the most part but can be a bit much

1 Like

Today
T bar carries 344# x 100 feet x 4 trips
T bar dls 267# x5, 317# x3
Stone loads 108# x10
Sand bag load 150 x15
167# stone x 5
Sand bag carry 150# x 200 feet
I lapped the 205# stone!!! This is massive!! THEN I NEARLY LOADED IT AND CAUGHT IT ON CAMERA!!! TWICE!

What a f@ing PARTY!!! This was totally unexpected and a pr I’ve been hunting for months and months. I am SO EXCITED!!! WAHHHJJAAAAHAAA!! I used a tacky towel and got that bastard off the floor!!!

4 Likes

Whoop! Whoop! Congratulations. Off the floor my ass, you nearly got it up! Brute awesomeness!!! Or would that be awesome fury? Either way great job!

1 Like

Thanks Chicken!!! I cannot explain how surprised and pleased this made me!! WAHHHHHOOOOO!!! That bastard has vexed me for months and months!

Party time !!!

Well sorta, I ate bad bit of fruit last night as well as a very interesting drive home barfing up banana bits! Thank god I had a water bottle to barf into! Ugh god. but I feel better today and did a BB gym day.

Today
a set of 33 push ups
hex bar presses empty (55#?) x5, bar plus 10x5, plus 15# x 5, plus 20# x 5, plus 25# x 3
log cleans empty log no idea the wt 5x10
db bench 35’s 5 sets of 15
seated rows 3 x 10
misc row machines 2 x 10
tricep press downs 5 x15
db cleans 15’s x 10, 10’s x 4 x 15

2 Likes

Today I went out to go to the gym…and MY CAR WAS STOLEN! :frowning: I love my car too :frowning:

The cop was super nice and even gave me a club! For if and when I get my car or a car back…ugh god. Anywho. I am lucky my sister stays up late because she came and helped me get a ton of groceries to last and I have no issues getting to work without a car.

They stole my car, my protein bars, my Diet Mnt Dew, and ALLLLLLL my lifting gear. Elbow sleeves, sbd knee sleeves, my belt, my fancy figure 8 straps that I never really got to try, my tacky towel and without my car my ability to do my strongman stuff since that gym is WAY far. !! ARGH!!!

I can walk to my gym now, and will end up just getting another month or so at BB gym. The thieves have way worse problems then I do.,but GIVE it BACK!!!

I stayed home until I talked to my insurance people then walked to bb gym and lifted. I took the day off work-- which I hate calling out and I’ve already had to call out it two weeks ago. Ugh.

Today
dl’s 45x10, 155x5, 205x5, 225x5, 265x5, 295x5
clean grip bulgarians mix and matched with regular Bulgarians x 10 reps per leg of 75#, 85#, 95#, then a set of zercher lunges x 10/leg with 95#
zercher carry walks 125# x misc distance x 4 trips
ghr’s 5x10
pull downs 5x10

I can get creative with the amount of stuff I have at my house for lifts. However its a HASSLE ! THIEVES!!! I’m fairly optimistic about getting it back…but BOOOOOOOO!!!

Well shit! Sorry to hear this. Hope they find it and your stuff soon!

Damnit. Hope you get your stuff back and they get the punishment they deserve!

UGH! Thanks Chicken!

Thank you duketheslaya!!! I hope so too!!

UPDATE: Yesterday my car was spotted driving through my work’s parking lot at around 1pm! No camera footage found so far :frowning: Which is creepy but not totally unpredictable since I live in a small area of town and had probably some stuff with my work’s name on it in my car. The cops were called but they didn’t catch them :frowning: Still creeped me out.

UPDATE AGAIN! 8pm I get a call from a coworker who spotted my car again! Driving around 2 miles away from my house! The cops were called, still no word.

She’s out there being abused by repulsive people and thieves…my poor car :frowning:

Today
FS 45x5, 155x5, 180x5, 200x5
log cleans log x 5, log plus 10# x 5, plus 20# x5, plus 30 x3
anderson low rom fs 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 265x2, 245x2–VERY LOW ROM
hex bar presses 55#x10, 70# x10 x 5 sets
pull ups mixed in 9, 6, 5, 5
leg press x 1 min x 2 sets, then a set of maybe 30 seconds

1 Like

I am really sorry that happened to you, but, based on my experience something stinks here. Professionals would have had a buyer lined up before they stole your car or they would have took it to be chopped up for parts and it would have never been seen driving through your work area. Do you have ONSTAR or a GPS tracking system? Sometimes, certain applications of Bluetooth or other cell hookups can provide a signal.

Any chance this is personal? I mean crimes of opportunity happen, but, this was at your gym. Is there anything unique about your car? Classic? High end? something that can be stolen and sold quickly? Even gangbangers doing an initiation rite would have dumped it by now.

If there is anything in your vehicle that will identify you in anyway and where you live, upgrade your security now. Freeze your credit, notify the credit card companies, bank accounts, install a deadbolt lock with a latch, etc.

I hate thieves. I work hard for every little thing I have, its not like I can replace items for free. Again, sorry for your loss. I know you love dogs, so, a little joy today. Good Luck

puppiies

1 Like

Thanks Idaho!! I really appreciate it. My car is NOT high end. Its worth at the most $2500 and is almost 20 years old. It has a VERY identifiable sticker on the entire back window! Its not a fancy car, nothing about it is fancy but it is defiantly unique and pretty fun to drive.

And yep, I had my insurance card and my registration in there which has my address and name.

Now…I just hope they run out of gas and dump it , that would be the best case scenario for me :frowning: I had almost a full tank that would go a good 260 miles.

I do live just off what my local police refer to as “The Vortex of Hell” . Its not far from a major interstate that has a history of drug and human trafficking, hourly hotels, that kinda thing :frowning: The cop I reported it to said that the thief most likely stole it for transposition.

Its super shitty but at least I didn’t get car jacked. I hope they just leave it, and eventually their choices will lead them to be arrested or whatever which definitely will happen at some point.

BUT I cannot lie. I do feel paranoid. I’m being more then cautious.

Today was just some stepmill x 30 mins

Thank yo for the good vibes, I GOTTA KEEP HOPE ALIVE! GIVE HER (MY CAR!) BACK!!

2 Likes

IMHO, I know its a pain in the butt and I am not trying to tell you what to do, but, consider in the future “sterilizing” your car. Find a way to carry what documents you need on your person, either in a backpack, gym bag, fanny pack, shoulder bag/ purse, etc.

Try to divide your ID up into several different carrying places, that way if you lose one, you will still have other documents to rely on. Never do any foreign travel with all your documents in one carrying location. A pick pocket will leave you stranded and broke. Not saying that you do, but, a lot of people leave way too much ID in their vehicles, thinking, just because they are locked, it will be fine.

Here is an extreme example; terrorists will employ street criminal through a cutout, just to break in cars and take a picture of the ID left there. They will steal nothing, except your sensitive personal information. That information is then sold on the market for false ID’s and passports.

Most states require vehicle insurance to acquire a vehicle tag. Most people never pay any attention to the “proof of Insurance card” which contains enough information to create a false flag identification. Plus, I have never met a hacker worth anything that could not penetrate a local insurance company’s firewall.

Make yourself as protected as possible. Look over these 5 rules for operational security. I know its a little simple and silly, but, its made for us military types. In reality, its good to examine each aspect of your life with OPSEC in mind. My 2 cents.

opsec

1 Like

IDAHO!!! Thank you so much!!! I absolutely will head your advice! I don’t need any prodding to see how vulnerable my stuff is as, I really appreciate you listing it out too!!

:slight_smile:
I am super lucky, my car is still gone but I’ve been getting lots of love and good vibes from others feeling bad for me! HA HA! I will take it! Like today, after I told my BB gym about my car being stolen and needing to pay for another month–they gave me a free month! SO COOL!

My family has been on high alert as well as my coworkers and others. I am lucky I have a network to help find her!! Next is more insurance stuff and …arduous things like calling tow yards. The weather is changing over the weekend so I have no idea if that will do anything. They have to be running low on gas- again, not sure if that means anything either…

I did get some lifting in today
smith machine oh press 40# added x 5, 50# added x 5, 60# added x 5
log cleans 4 x 10 - empty log
log clean and press empty log x a few, then some off the blocks of pressing only with log plus #10
db benching 40’s x 2 sets of 10
then a few machine benching sets
seated rows 5x10
db cleans 15# x10 x 2 sets, 10’s x 10 x 3 sets
rear delt machine
assisted dips and tricep stuff
glute stuff

1 Like

Today
wt’d vest (30#) walk x 3.5 ish miles.
Can’t do heavy carries but I can do kinda ss cardio carries ( wt’d vest walks) in the snow.

1 Like

:smirk: Ewwww!

Chicken! :slight_smile:

Today
dead lifts 45x10, 155x3, 205x3, 240x3, 275x3, 305x3
ssb lunges bar plus 40x10/leg, 50x10/leg, 60x10/leg
clean grip lunges 95# x10/leg, reverse alternating lunges 95# x 20 total
ghr’s 5x10
lat pull downs 5x10
sumo dl’s 45x10, 115x 10 x 3 sets

Car thieves still are alluding me. My car is still unfound. :frowning: I’m lucky I might have found a replacement one but I don’t want to give up hope! Though…its looking grim.

I’m not particularly looking forward to more $$$ I’ll have to spend on dealing with these asshole’s actions. If I get another car its $$$ for registration, new insurance whatever, plus buying the thing, plus who knows what I might come across. F&CKING ASSHOLES.

2 Likes