Twin posts…

Go figure.

:wink:

[quote]2busy wrote:
Twin posts…

Go figure.

;)[/quote]

Ha…stole my line.

Well I hope your happy with yourself…now I’m doing Fronts/pullups because of your peer pressuring ways. What’s next…eating pot brownies? No I Will Not.

Glad your feeling better.
ERIC D.

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
OH LA LA Silverblood! I would LOVE a pedicure! I’ve never had one!! I Some snazzy nails would be FABULOUS!

No lifts yesterday, but I did some ghr’s and lots of back extensions. Also just normal activity and stuff and my back is feeling fine.

Today’s farmers walks were a JOKE!!! HA!!! I guess its about time I had a session like this of just spastic can’t get my act together madness. Not even good. I started with 144#/ hand and got about 45% of my normal distance and I had to call it it was just stupid, I just was stopping so much

I did however decide to unload some plates yet had no other choice but to get the bars to the car one way or the other. I popped on the belt and I did 112# / hand for a pretty good clip at a good distance back. Next week will be less wt and more distance for speed. My quads really enjoyed that last sprint! So that’s that.
[/quote]
You’ve never had pedicure? Someone needs to put a foot in the Fatmans jolly butt and get you one! Every woman deserves some pampering! Especially one that works as hard as you do!

:D!!! 2b :slight_smile: :wink:

OH WORD Z! I hope the fronties and pull ups work out! I gotta peer pressure myself to do some arm work. I will never make you eat pot brownies unless you make me do direct tricep work :{

DUDE but I need to. My lats are getting wider but my arms look sticky in comparison. Thin lil arms …and …swishy floppy triceps. OH BUT I HATE DOING DIPS AND SHIT. Peer pressure might need to flame up soon. I need pink lil dumbbells to use on pull up day. Seriously, anything to get me to do ANY tricep work…its so BORING.

Could also use some shoulder work…its like pulling teeth.

AH Silverblood!! Thanks! :)! Never had a pedi but I have other ways I treat myself. My big spoiling treat is getting my eyebrows waxed and fancy every month- which really does feel nice! They dust you off with fancy pretty powder after too and make you feel very FANCY for $20. That makes me feel super posh! That and a monthly buzz job (hair cut!)

Today
deadlifts 45x10, 135, 205, 255, 295, 305
315 x ten singles
anderson zerchers 205x5 x 10 sets

Its been a while since I zerchered. I enjoy them so!!

yesterday’s pullups were not so hot
12, 3 sets of 10, 8…then a mish mash to make a total of 80 reps

Today
fs 45x6, 115, 180, 195, 205, 215, 225 x 5 singles
200x2, 205
back extensions

I am exhausted. Being xmas eve I only work 8 hours but I’d have been happy with running away far earlier. Lots of triages themselves but a TON of time taking calls from people with various dog/cat medical questions. That shit is exhausting!!

Give me a busy ICU any day over being on the triage phone … and its never straightforward calls, and its always…yeah…whatever suffice it to say I’m tired.

If you ever need to call your vet please be nice! Or at least not an asshole!

I work the xmas day too but its only an 8 hour shift…its going to suck that’s just how holidays are. And the big one is tomorrow.

“I work the xmas day too but its only an 8 hour shift…its going to suck that’s just how holidays are. And the big one is tomorrow.”

Well your not the only one, hope that helps! I’m gonna lift at my part-time gym after work at least, and then have some leftover birthday steak and cheesecake! Two of my favorite food groups.

And by the way, tried more pull/chin ups today…but was STILL sore from 4-5 days ago? Just sad really.

All the best to you and your,
ERIC D.

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
OH BUT I HATE DOING DIPS AND SHIT.
[/quote]

???!!!

Do I have to link videos of me doing dips?

HEY Z!!! I am not sure for you, but for me when I started doing pull ups, I wrote to Harry Selkow on elitefts website. he had me ONLY doing them once a week! I don’t think I could bang out many pull ups more multiple times a week because it does wear me out! Men might have it a bit easier but…I dunno, once a week is enough for me!!

Well 2B! In your honor today I did…um 1/8th dips. As in I can only go down about an 1/8 of the way in order to be able to get back up again!! FUCKING DIPS!

Yesterday I did a mish mash. It snowed a ton Christmas Day , so carries were out of the question. I tried a few deadlifts but my hand freaked out so I ditched em.
fs 45x6, 115, 180, 195, 205, 215, 225
225x 6 singles
anderson zerchers 205x4, 225x4 x 8 sets, 225x8
back extensions.

Today I did cardio AND some misc db arm things. Front raises, rear delts, shoulder presses, tricep shit. And the 1/8th dips.

I got started on a new tattoozy! She’s real perty! Its about time. I have been in dire of need of something to look forward too, and she will be a wonderful new friend to hang around my leg.

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
Well 2B! In your honor today I did…um 1/8th dips. As in I can only go down about an 1/8 of the way in order to be able to get back up again!! FUCKING DIPS![/quote]

But… You’re supposed to go deeper!

That’s like doing 1/8 squats!

Here’s an example for you :slight_smile:

DANG !!! For Pete’s SAKE!

Ok…now I am more than ashamed :{ I’ll take a vid and you can see how weak I am 2b! But …Yeah! I gotta try better now!!! I really can’t do dips. I’ll show you! I will take a video next time!

Today
deads 45x5, 135, 205, 255, 285, 305
320x5 singles, 315, 295x2
I need to give these far more time. I had to leave to get to work. :{ Going to have to do more than 8 deads a week D:

pullups went better last night

12, 6 sets of 10, 2 sets of 8, then mish mash for a total of 100

todays last lifting of the year
fs 45x6, 115, 180, 195, 205, 215
225 x 11 singles
anderson zerchers 135x2, 205x2, 225 x 4 x 9 sets
back extensions

Highlights of the year were no injuries! This time last year I was struggling to squat 85 pounds. Its all freaking glitter and glam NOT being busted up and in pain!

One PR of a 235 and a 240 front squat. Beginners PR’s for the farmers carries which its hard to tell since I don’t have a set kinda system really… I think I had a 265 Zercher or 2 as well.

Still have not returned to deadlift strength but it will get there slow and steady. Max lifted of those guys was 335 or 340 I think this year. Twenty one more pounds to get a new PR on deadzos.

Sadly had to dump my lover the Overhead Squat since its hard on my back now, but over all I am very pleased.

Also I am pleased to have kept my wt in a decent range, its been 157 to 166 this year which for me is fabulous!!! Having Moss has helped a ton with that just having to exercise him on walks.

WORD!

[quote]brute_fury wrote:
Sadly had to dump my lover the Overhead Squat since its hard on my back now, but over all I am very pleased.
[/quote]

You replaced the Overhead Squat with the twins…

Twice the fun, right? :slight_smile:

OH YEAH, the twins are super fun for sure! The winter weather and snow and just super cold has not let me use em again this week.

Yesterday and today I did cardio and some arm stuff–and some 1/8 dips!

Here is a lil sample vid so you can see what I am talking about. I can go lower…but I can’t get back up again! Maybe I will end up kipping dipping…:{

I did 4 sets of 2. I know…I know.

OH BOY. Never think deadlifts are going to go swell on a saturday at my gym. So many people… They were not hassling me or anything, I am just not into the crowd one bit. Miss my days at RMLC with the place to myself!

today’s deads
45x8, 135, 205, 255, 285, 305
320 x 4 singles, had a lot of trouble getting my mind straight. Jus off! >:( Oh well
295x2, 290x2x 2 sets, 285x3, 285x2, 275
anderson zerchers 135x2, 205x3, 235x3 x 10 sets
back extensions
DIPS 3 sets of 2, then singles to make a total of 10.
Looking forward helps with those, forward and up.

I can’t watch the Dip-Vid here…but my only question will be; "where did you get those sock-a-roos? I know your wearing some, I KNOW IT !!!

I was at my Rec Center Friday, the 2nd…along with everyone else in a ten mile radius of Wash Park ! Like every year, some of them (most) wont last. Sad but true.

See ya round,
ERIC D.

Alright, so I did see the vid now…and your wearing track-pants to cover the socks…that’s cool too. Kidding, I kid !

Dip wise, you look VERY upright in your movement. I like to ‘tilt’ forward a bit myself. Not lean, or bend…Keeping your torso and hips in a straight line and ‘tilting’ forward. Chest goes forward/down,and hips go back/up, really loads up the tris and chest together. I also feel my upper back/shoulders lock into a very strong position to stabilize during the lunar phase of the movement, assuming a 17% rotation from the catalytic axle.

It might be different for you though.

CT’s T-Nation vid (search site) is good for this, among other things.

Track-pants of the World Unite!

Hey Z! Today I tried it more forward, the dips! I was probably tired when I did them so not sure…if it was helpful just yet. I think it might be though. Compared to vids I checked out I am super upright. Forward seems like it’ll be a good idea! I feel sore today for the first time in a thousand years and its form the dips!

Today
fs 45x6, 115, 185, 200, 210, 220, 230
210x2 x 5 sets, 220 x 4 singles
back extensions
the singles and back extensions I ss with dip singles- total of 6 or so.

New schedule means super early 3am wakeup call on lifting days. A short pre work lifting is far better then more time after work though since I do best first thing in the day for lifts. I think it’ll be manageable at least in the winter when it gets dark early…Moss will not be down with bed by 7pm in the summer.

Jeez that’s early for lifting Brute. Hope that all works out for you; schedule and all.

ERIC D.

Thanks Z! It is early. I wonder how it’ll be in the summer…when Moss will object to the early bedtime. But then I tend to stay up later in the summer anyways just cuz. I do know post work lifting typically sucks ass for me. So that’s out of the question. Always a matter of scheduling just like everything else I guess!

Pull ups from tuesday
5 sets of 10. Then mixed sets of 5-7 regular pull up reps ss with narrow grip pull ups for a total of 100.

Either the narrow grip or still the dips are making me sore! My upper back was awaked…I think its the narrow grips. I’ll keep em up!

GOD> I had a work meeting today on my day off at 7:30. Made it so I had to get up at 5 on my day off to gym it before seid meeting.

OH MY GOD they are so boring. I work at a good clinic, but…there are so many slides of the stupid powerpoint things, and phrases, and what not the management team do. I don’t live in that world at all.

Of Strategic Business Plans, misc acronyms for shit …I go to work and go the home! My frame of mind wrapped around concepts I can appreciate like actual effort and physical, manual event things making stuff happen not the big time MBA leadership hooha baloney,Anywho, I have a shift at job number 2 tonight which should be fabulous working to 10pm WHATEVER.

Today’s stuff thus far
fs 45x6, 115, 185, 200,210, 220
225 x 10 singles
then I did some carries in the parking lot fo the gym with my handles.
#112 x arm x 5 trips of misc distance holding the handles for longer times. I gotta measure it so I can organize it better.

Job # 2 ? Just curious. At least your gym is open that early for you; gotta be a lot of caffeine (or whatever) floating around that place.

Quote- Pull ups from tuesday
5 sets of 10. Then mixed sets of 5-7 regular pull up reps ss with narrow grip pull ups for a total of 100.

Really, 100? In one day? Brute(al). Brutal. See what I did there?

ERIC D.